Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

It's just nice that when I hear people going through schedules for other teams and they mention that team has to play the Bills it's considered a tough stretch.  Up until the last couple of years, haven't heard that too often.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

The NFL schedule makers screw the Bills fan on the ground once again.  Two home games in Nov and Dec and one in January.  That is five of eight in the cold season.  The stadium fans  (the TV studio of today) don't count.   The Bills get a bye in Oct, a good weather month.  This has happened year after year, and is one principal reason I dropped my seasons.

Sooooo dome? 😉

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

Only two home games in first seven weeks. Brutal.

This team needs tough challenges and wins against top teams. We go 5 and 2 in those first 7 and those games at the back end of our schedule will feature a battle tested, killer team that will be tough to deal with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

This team needs tough challenges and wins against top teams. We go 5 and 2 in those first 7 and those games at the back end of our schedule will feature a battle tested, killer team that will be tough to deal with. 

Agreed, man.  Gotta get to 5-2 and then it's all gravy.  6-1 and we'll lock up home field in week 16.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Why do we always get screwed playing at Miami in September? Why don't the effin Pat's play them in September?

NE opens against the Dolphins in Miami. That game is in September.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's subverting expectations, basically awkward humor. Like Norm McDonald bombing on purpose in Bob Saget's roast, purposely bad.

Our team looked like that for faaaarrrrr too long. 

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

On NFL Network it says according to Madden Bills beat Chiefs by 11 and it appears thar new expensive Von Miller guy gets a sack.

Kurt Warner says that the rematch of game is one revenge game he is looking forward to.

Oh, I was going to say they actually beat them by 18 …but I see we are projecting and not reflecting 

12 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

Agreed.  we couldn't close  against tough teams last year... (Titans, Colts,  Bucs, Steelers,)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.