Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Why do we always get screwed playing at Miami in September? Why don't the effin Pat's play them in September?

They like putting us there early and them here late.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

When have we ever had an issue playing in Miami early?

I think Bills do better than most because of familiarity, they know what to do to get the players ready for it during the week.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Wow. I remember less than a decade ago that our Primetime game was always a Thursday Night Football game and it was always a terrible match up.

Now we have five in a season, starting with very first. Perceptions have changed.

They're not scheduling the Bills, they're scheduling Josh Allen. The league knows he's so close to being superstar and that neutrals love watching him play

(Von Miller helps too!)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

My buddy with Bengals season tickets had one lined up for me. Monday Night game is cool, January 2 in the evening may be freezing.   

I’m old and I’ve lived in the south for the last 40 years. Give me a break! 

17 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Why do we always get screwed playing at Miami in September? Why don't the effin Pat's play them in September?

What are you talking about? Pats play them week 1... Bills wipe the floor with them no matter what the time of year.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.