Official: Bills at Rams on TNF Sept. 8th will kick off 2022 season!

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

FB_IMG_1652397715291.jpg

if this is the leak, then i wish the bills got to play the fish in a primetime slot rather than new england.

NE is a boring ***** team. miami atleast has some interesting element with their acquisitions.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

if this is the leak, then i wish the bills got to play the fish in a primetime slot rather than new england.

NE is a boring ***** team. miami atleast has some interesting element with their acquisitions.

Trouncing the Patriots will never be boring.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't think it's technically primetime....but those Thanksgiving games are essentially that.  

Right - an nfl game that is on independently opposite of no other games, while the whole world is watching football = prime time 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Interesting, if true.  A bit of a gauntlet at the start, but we get Rodgers off our bye and the rest of the way isn't bad at all.  Just gotta hit the ground running right from the start.

The bills are going undefeated after the BYE. Only games that scare me are KC and LA off rip. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Plus the Bills always seem to start sluggish on previous Week 1's, even against the weaker opponents. 

Rather tee off on lesser teams and build continuity and momentum before the big boys. 

Good game to make a statement though.

Agreed. They seem like slow starters. Would have liked to see a tune-up or two. 

Everyone knows the Rams are scared,

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.