Official: Bills at Rams on TNF Sept. 8th will kick off 2022 season!

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

On one hand the Bills will get a chance to make a statement right out the gate against the defending SB champions who many felt the Bills would have beat in the SB.

But at the same time the home team and defending champion in recent years has always come out strong and defended their dirt so to speak and there are some very bad matchups for the Bills in this game (i.e. Aaron Donald against our interior oline, Rams WR's against a secondary that likely won't have White).

Nonsense we can take them. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

On one hand the Bills will get a chance to make a statement right out the gate against the defending SB champions who many felt the Bills would have beat in the SB.

But at the same time the home team and defending champion in recent years has always come out strong and defended their dirt so to speak and there are some very bad matchups for the Bills in this game (i.e. Aaron Donald against our interior oline, Rams WR's against a secondary that likely won't have White).

Stafford has never scared me in any way. Bills will be ok. 

• Agree 2

Why does everyone think White won't be back?  Unless he suffers a setback, he should absolutely be ready for the opener.

Edit: Disregard.  He had surgery on 12/15 and the average recovery time is 10 months.  Guess that puts him on the field some time in October.

Edited by TheBrownBear

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Stafford has never scared me in any way. Bills will be ok. 

People said that last year and he won a SB despite trailing in both the SB and NFC Championship games late in the 4th quarter.

Also made monster plays after the Bucs and Brady made a big comeback in the divisional game in Tampa.

To say this will be a huge test for the Bills is an understatement especially how their season ended in another infamous playoff debacle similar to wide right and music city miracle.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Love this. To think how far we have come in just 5 years, it's just remarkable.

Personally, I love this because I maybe able to pull off LA on September 8th.. then go across the country and watch Pearl Jam in NYC at the Garden on 9/11.

Go Bills!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

First time since like 70s a team opens the season with two night games. 

Bills are going to max out the Prime Time games this year I think that is 6. 

We know 3 already if you count Thanksgiving right?

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Bills should be super motivated to beat the Rams.

Agreed.  I would imagine a lot of the roster feels like this is the stadium/team they should have played in February and I think they will come out with their hair on fire.  Allen seems to love the big stage and this is a big one!

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Why does everyone think White won't be back?  Unless he suffers a setback, he should absolutely be ready for the opener.

Edit: Disregard.  He had surgery on 12/15 and the average recovery time is 10 months.  Guess that puts him on the field some time in October.

He wouldn't be covering Kupp anyway.

Kair Elam.....meet Allen Robinson.  

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Agreed.  I would imagine a lot of the roster feels like this is the stadium/team they should have played in February and I think they will come out with their hair on fire.  Allen seems to love the big stage and this is a big one!

Yep, Offense will feel like they were cheated out of it, and defense will feel like they let them down on it, everyone should be fired up.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

We know 3 already if you count Thanksgiving right?

Not sure if that is counted in the 6 technically being the earlier game. Might. So let’s say there is 3. Expect 3 more 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.