Report: Jerry Jeudy arrested UPDATE: Charges Dropped

Big Blitz

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Very well, Champ. Don’t ever want that see this loser on the Bills.

What makes him a loser? How is he a THUG? You make claims about peoples character but show little yourself. How about you support these defamations with your reasonings. I feel like you won’t cause you can’t. Jeudy is a good guy and you pre judged his character of a bogus arrest. Admit it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Very well, Champ. Don’t ever want that see this loser on the Bills.

I understand how you feel. I am the first to say that bad behavior and having incidents involving the police are usually not isolated incidents. Of course, there are exceptions.

Given the above, I still think that Jeudy deserves another chance. His charges were not that serious and btw, if Josh Allen was his QB this man would be catching touchdowns galore. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 6:45 AM, Bill from NYC said:

I understand how you feel. I am the first to say that bad behavior and having incidents involving the police are usually not isolated incidents. Of course, there are exceptions.

Given the above, I still think that Jeudy deserves another chance. His charges were not that serious and btw, if Josh Allen was his QB this man would be catching touchdowns galore. ;) 

He could use some time away from his girl friend; Bills camp would be a good place.

I hope he had a good cohabitation agreement in place.

"Jeudy was accused by his girlfriend — and mother of his child — of locking items, including a wallet, car seat and baby formula, in his car because she took one of his cell phones and would not give it back."

How was this ever considered domestic violence? You would think actual violence would have to be a part of the situation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

"Jeudy was accused by his girlfriend — and mother of his child — of locking items, including a wallet, car seat and baby formula, in his car because she took one of his cell phones and would not give it back."

How was this ever considered domestic violence? You would think actual violence would have to be a part of the situation.

Right! He never touched her. It was an argument. And childish things took place. Why would he return belongings to someone refusing to return his??? Then she has the nerve to call the cops on him like she also isn’t refusing to return his property

Then just cause she’s the complainant, HE GETS ARRESTED? THEN HELD OVERNIGHT?? 

Great example of why people should wait to hear facts before jumping to conclusions over an arrest.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

Right! He never touched her. It was an argument. And childish things took place. Why would he return belongings to someone refusing to return his??? Then she has the nerve to call the cops on him like she also isn’t refusing to return his property

Then just cause she’s the complainant, HE GETS ARRESTED? THEN HELD OVERNIGHT?? 

Great example of why people should wait to hear facts before jumping to conclusions over an arrest.

Sounds like immature ***** on both sides. He has a lot of growing up to do. That's why you wear condoms, so you can move on from girls like this...

• Big Blitz changed the title to Report: Jerry Jeudy arrested UPDATE: Charges Dropped
1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Sounds like immature ***** on both sides. He has a lot of growing up to do. That's why you wear condoms, so you can move on from girls like this...

I thought people wore condoms so they don't get VD.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.