Report: Jerry Jeudy arrested UPDATE: Charges Dropped

Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is a “DV enhancer?” He was tampering with tyreek Hill?

Is it some other flavor of hate crime? Sparring with the old lady in Public and said something sexist? Weird charge name

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

🤷‍♂️

This has broken her cellphone written all over it. Don't do stupid ****, but that'd be a big Ole nothing burger if thsts all there is to this

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is a “DV enhancer?” He was tampering with tyreek Hill?

I think I get it now, he's being charged with tampering, and the charge is enhanced somehow via domestic violence.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is it some other flavor of hate crime? Sparring with the old lady in Public and said something sexist? Weird charge name

This has broken her cellphone written all over it. Don't do stupid ****, but that'd be a big Ole nothing burger if thsts all there is to this

Maybe he cut her brake lines.

28 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Nice..  i got to assume you are a bit old, like me.. 

Over 50, I like old movies. Cary Grant was before my time, but pretty cool.

Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream house is still relevant and hilarious to this day.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

agreed. Probably incriminating  conversations/pictures on the victim’s phone so he took it/smashed it/whatever.

31 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Over 50, I like old movies. Cary Grant was before my time, but pretty cool.

Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream house is still relevant and hilarious to this day.

He was before my time too.. but any impressionist  years back would utter those three words when doing him.. very cool.. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.