Planning to come to Buffalo for Titans MNF

Southern_Bills

4 hours ago, Augie said:

Main St in Williamsville is very close to the airport, has a decent Hampton Inn and many bars and restaurants in easy walking distance. Sometimes I spend some time downtown, but Williamsville is where I grew up and it’s a great option. Downtown is full of good options as well. 

Just to pound home the point, do NOT be afraid of good seats in the upper bowl. The view is surprisingly good. But don’t settle for the ugly ducklings if it’s your first time. Look at your total travel budget and consider the minor increase to improve the experience central to your whole mission…..being at the stadium and seeing a Bills home game live! 

Well I ended up at the Hampton in downtown, figured it was close to most things and I'm not from Buffalo so I'll get a good look at the city.

As far as seating I ended up in sec. 310 3rd row. From other stadiums I know as long as you are towards the front it really isn't that bad.

All things considered the overall cost wasn't so bad, I've been a fan since I was 12 or 13 (from Alabama so it's kinda odd) and never went up for a home game. Usually just catch them when they play games in the southeast.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Well I ended up at the Hampton in downtown, figured it was close to most things and I'm not from Buffalo so I'll get a good look at the city.

As far as seating I ended up in sec. 310 3rd row. From other stadiums I know as long as you are towards the front it really isn't that bad.

All things considered the overall cost wasn't so bad, I've been a fan since I was 12 or 13 (from Alabama so it's kinda odd) and never went up for a home game. Usually just catch them when they play games in the southeast.

Congrats on making the pilgrimage

There's a ton of great bars and restaurants downtown

As for seating at the Ralph.. there's really not a bad seat in the house but that's a great view 

You can really see the plays develop like nowhere else

10 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Good choices all around, I think.  Have a blast. I'm very jealous

On 5/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, Southern_Bills said:

Never been to the stadium,  basic question. Is there a part of the stadium that you would prefer to sit in, or is it like NOLA and not a bad seat in the house?

You can see from any where in the stadium but being way up at the top of the upper deck is a bit hard on the eyes if i was to have seats up there again i would bring a pair of large by focals just because .

But any place that i have ever been in the bowl has been good seats !!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.