Bears sign Nate Peterman

Greg S

(13) Tom Pelissero on Twitter: "Free-agent QB Nathan Peterman is signing a one-year contract with the #Bears, per source. Peterman — who opened the 2018 season as the #Bills’ starter ahead of Josh Allen — spent the last few seasons with the #Raiders. Now, he joins Justin Fields and Trevor Siemian in Chicago." / Twitter

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

I am quite sure I am in the minority , but Peterman  just seemed like a victim of "bad luck" , for lack of a better term, in the SD game. Stuff happens, maybe he just "doesnt have it" , but so be it.. easy to pile on.. 

It wasn’t just the SD game… what about the Houston game when he threw the pick 6… I was at that game so it’s burnt into my memory…

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

It wasn’t just the SD game… what about the Houston game when he threw the pick 6… I was at that game so it’s burnt into my memory…

I agree , just saying , bad luck, or no skill set, whatever, , feel a bit  bad ,thats all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Colin Kaepernick’s attorneys could use the many chances and contracts Peterman has gotten coupled with a video of Petermans first half of his first start as a Bill as Exhibit A in a lawsuit against the NFL.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Colin Kaepernick’s attorneys could use the many chances and contracts Peterman has gotten coupled with a video of Petermans first half of his first start as a Bill as Exhibit A in a lawsuit against the NFL.

omg, it’s almost criminal that this guy can get signed before someone like CK who is just much, much, much, much, much better than him. This racism is very real. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 2

19 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

I am quite sure I am in the minority , but Peterman  just seemed like a victim of "bad luck" , for lack of a better term, in the SD game. Stuff happens, maybe he just "doesnt have it" , but so be it.. easy to pile on.. 

I was at that game.  It wasn’t bad luck, it was a bad arm.  He just didn’t have the arm strength and it’s a major limitation.  

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Wait for the EJ text that he should still be playing in the league. 

I would actually take EJ over Peterman.  That ain’t saying much though.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I was at that game.  It wasn’t bad luck, it was a bad arm.  He just didn’t have the arm strength and it’s a major limitation.  

I would actually take EJ over Peterman.  That ain’t saying much though.  

Again.. scouts must have missed that .. IE :bad arm 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.