Marv Levy singing the Bills fight song he wrote titled "Go Bills"

Logic

This was done on a bet.  I forget the game, but Marv said if they won, he'd write a fight song, and he did.  Many here have denigrated the song in the past, but being a musician and frustrated song writer, it's a pretty good fight song.  I wish anything I ever wrote was as good.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The best reaction I saw was a letter in the BN sports section the following Sunday that said: Marv to Bills "Win or I'll sing again"

Best motivation ever

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Count me as one who never knew this existed....

You must be pretty young then.  I remember this video kind of went “viral.”  It was kind of absurd even for the 1990’s and was picked up by outlets like Sportscenter etc 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This was as bad as Talking Proud.  Sad the youngins have no idea what I’m saying.  That was the Joe Cribbs era.  Love that Marv was willing to do it.  Not that it sounded good as it didn’t. At least he was a good sport.

Id rather hear his mini speeches, where would you want to be, etc.

6 hours ago, JohnNord said:

You must be pretty young then.  I remember this video kind of went “viral.”  It was kind of absurd even for the 1990’s and was picked up by outlets like Sportscenter etc 

I immediately thought the same thing, "you must be young". That lost bet was everywhere for years following the performance. Pretty sure it was even the theme song of the old Marv Levy Show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.