Dolphins social media team fail

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Like I've said all along, eventually the Bills will lose to them again.

And it's seems like our current rivalry with them mirrors the Patriots dominance over the Bills prior to 2020 in that they always play us close one game with chances to win and get blown out in the other.

If Tua takes another step this year (even marginal) the Dolphins will be division/championship contenders. If he has a 2020 Josh Allen type of breakout season then all bets are obviously off.

So would the Seahawks if Drew lock;  so would the jags if Trevor Lawrence; so would the jets if Zack Wilson; so would the giants if Danny dimes; so would the redskins if had a “josh allen type of breakout season”.  

uet no one has ever really had a Josh Allen type breakout season except….for Josh Allen. Tua will never ever have that type of a breakout season. He might be very good.   But never 17.  

Funny reading the posts over there talking about how they wanted to face us week one in Buffalo so they could hand us a loss and how they could sweep us in the division and have a chance to win the division with Tua...

Hope springs eternal in May...until their Daddy Josh Allen b!tch slaps them twice during the season like always.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

Dolphin fans are funny. They're always overconfident. The Tua stuff is hilarious. Lots of posts about "Allen may have a stronger arm but Tua is superior with accuracy".

There's a 10,000 page thread of them arguing about that video they posted of Tua throwing that lame duck pass. I've been going back to it now and then whenever I feel like a laugh.

I had a few words with a Dolphin fan that claims the reason they’ll win is that Hill kills Buffalo on slants.  I had to explain to him that Mahomes arm spreads the Bills D out. Tua can’t throw deep and doesn’t scare them out of the pocket.  
Got to love them…

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I've seen way too many "tua's stats are as good as Allen's" posts on Twitter. People can't honestly believe that Tua is as good as Allen right now. If they do they're insane 

They were comparing their first x number of games to make Tua look better.  The reality is they just made Tua's at his best look like Allen at his worst.

1 hour ago, frogger said:

I had a few words with a Dolphin fan that claims the reason they’ll win is that Hill kills Buffalo on slants.  I had to explain to him that Mahomes arm spreads the Bills D out. Tua can’t throw deep and doesn’t scare them out of the pocket.  
Got to love them…

That only happens in the playoffs. They won’t need to worry about that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I've seen way too many "tua's stats are as good as Allen's" posts on Twitter. People can't honestly believe that Tua is as good as Allen right now. If they do they're insane 

I see those , along with one's that say tua was better than Allen in his first 2 seasons and to expect a huge jump in play like allen 

I just laugh

I look forward to Tua meeting our upgraded pass rush...

The real question is how will Tua react to constant pressure? If he can survive that and make plays then maybe Dolphins have something to look forward to. 

Allen handles pressure better then most any other QB.

• Like (+1) 1

The damage control for Tua's duck is almost as funny as the throw itself. I get the denial from Dolphin fans when it comes to Josh Allen, they're doing their best to try to avoid even remotely talking about Allen still being a massive problem. They're in the mindset of Hill will make Tua a better QB than Josh, chalk up another for the Josh Allen effect. What a lot of people aren't looking at, especially Dolphin fans, is that McDaniel is a rookie HC. I'm not privy to what kind of system he runs, but I'm guessing it'll take quite a bit of time to successfully implement. New coaching staff with new players, that's a lot of chemistry to form. Dolphin fans would be wise to exercise a ton of patience because with Tua, they're already behind the 8 ball.

On 5/11/2022 at 8:42 AM, thenorthremembers said:

Outside of the dead duck..

Is there a more annoying player in the NFL than Tyreek Hill?

No. Maybe Zeke Elliott but Tyreek and his ridiculous peace signs are at the top.

Can we count Jackson Mahomes?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/12/2022 at 5:15 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Like I've said all along, eventually the Bills will lose to them again.

And it's seems like our current rivalry with them mirrors the Patriots dominance over the Bills prior to 2020 in that they always play us close one game with chances to win and get blown out in the other.

If Tua takes another step this year (even marginal) the Dolphins will be division/championship contenders. If he has a 2020 Josh Allen type of breakout season then all bets are obviously off.

All I know is every time we play them Josh Allen wins the AFC offensive player of the week !! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.