Dolphins social media team fail

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

Holy crap, I forgot about that. Absolute peak drought era stuff right there. Believe it said, "awaiting your return XXX" 

Does anyone have a photo of this? I can't find one online and don't think I kept the letter they sent me. 

I can’t find a picture, but there is this…

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/21/bills-defend-use-of-punting-photo-in-ticket-ad/amp/

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did they not even have one where he hit him in stride?

Ya know... I'm starting to think maybe they did...?

10 hours ago, jkeerie said:

In one of those Tweets in that article, Brendan Schaefer states :"Under no circumstances can you tweet this as the actual team. In the time of year for OTA propaganda... this is a hit piece!" I'm starting to wonder if maybe he's right. Is Tua preemptively being thrown under the bus? And if there's an organization that knows hot to treat their QB like *****, it's the Miami Dolphins.

Edited by Rocky Landing

10 hours ago, Doc said:

I saw on ESPN yesterday that Hill said that Tre was one of the hardest CBs to play against.  Not surprising to hear.

The Bills lost the SB when he went down on Thanksgiving. 

Yeah, they coped pretty well, but with Tre in this is a much tougher team for offenses to deal with.

14 hours ago, jkeerie said:

In college his arm was solid but ever since that hip injury he is below average.

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I kinda feel for Miami. We have all been there. Trying to prop up a QB we knew wasn't quite it. I was definitely guilty of it some with Fitz. I was one of the last ones off that bus. 

Fitz should go there ... Oh wait 😀😀

28 minutes ago, transient said:

Love that they had to use slow motion to alter the viewer's perception and mask the lack of distance traveled.

LOL I thought the same thing, at least I hope that was slow motion...... 😜

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Did they not even have one where he hit him in stride?

With technology today, you think they could have done a "deep-fake" :)

Honestly, while I don't see the Dolphins as a serious threat to a healthy Bills team, I do think Tua did show some progress last season.  He may never be in the the Allen/Mahomes/Herbert class...but he may be joining the Carr/Tannehill class before long.

Edited by Buftex

4 hours ago, transient said:

Love that they had to use slow motion to alter the viewer's perception and mask the lack of distance traveled.

If they did in fact do that it just makes the pass look worse, the ball has next to no spiral and starting to wobble badly, slowing it down just accentuates those characteristics.

On 5/11/2022 at 2:39 PM, FilthyBeast said:

I don't think Tua is nearly as bad as some make him out to be, but he's probably under the most pressure of any NFL starting QB this year to perform and take his game to the next level.

If he does that the Dolphins very well may be the Bills biggest threat to the division title, they certainly have been within striking distance the last few years.

Still hanging onto that Dolphins thing...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.