Dolphins social media team fail

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Going to be hard throwing that pass with von Miller on top of him

Lol, looked hard for him without Miller too, Lol, he will have to let go of it quicker when trying those deep shots. Or Hill going to out run his arm a lo

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

🧐

Who posted this, Flores?

Yeah I saw this.  The person that posted this probably doesn’t follow the team too closely.  Not the best throw to change perceptions of Tua.

The funny part is reading Dolphins fans try to explain why it wasn’t underthrown 

36 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Yeah I saw this.  The person that posted this probably doesn’t follow the team too closely.  Not the best throw to change perceptions of Tua.

The funny part is reading Dolphins fans try to explain why it wasn’t underthrown 

There are probably still people on here convinced that EJ is basically still a rookie. 

Every fan base has delusional people. 

5 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Did the Dolphins hire the old Bills PR staff that put a picture of Moorman punting from his own endzone in the season ticket package?  

Holy crap, I forgot about that. Absolute peak drought era stuff right there. Believe it said, "awaiting your return XXX" 

Does anyone have a photo of this? I can't find one online and don't think I kept the letter they sent me. 

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂 he really tried throwing that hard too

Hey it takes talent to throw the ball that hard for 20 yards with that kind of arc !!

DB would have no chance on that ball !!! 

Edited by Putin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.