Season ticket mailers?

Kind of a silly question. After a 4 or 5 year hiatus I got season tickets again.  I also had season tickets back when you got the old paper stubs and still had them when they made the switch over to the plastic cards.  But now in this day and age of mobile tickets do they still mail anything out?  I suppose not, as its unnecessary?  I used to love getting that package in late June.

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

I honestly can’t remember if they sent anything last year. But this year I got a 10 year anniversary plaque. 

How many years have you had season tickets?

Just now, Gugny said:

How many years have you had season tickets?

Actually I’ve had seasons since 2006. But I shared with a friend at that time and they were under his name only. When he wanted to drop out they were switched into my name. Should have put my name in the account before that happened and we didn’t. I’m pretty upset about that actually. 

Just now, mrags said:

Actually I’ve had seasons since 2006. But I shared with a friend at that time and they were under his name only. When he wanted to drop out they were switched into my name. Should have put my name in the account before that happened and we didn’t. I’m pretty upset about that actually. 

Yeah, I thought you had them longer than 10 years!

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Yeah. Should be 16 years this year. So bothered by it. 

Honestly if you contact the Bills front office/sales team I bet they would honor that. They have some good people working there 

1 minute ago, cDAVIS said:

Honestly if you contact the Bills front office/sales team I bet they would honor that. They have some good people working there 

Tried it. Didn’t work. There was no proof that I had them. I was never on my buddies account at all 

Edited by mrags

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Kind of a silly question. After a 4 or 5 year hiatus I got season tickets again.  I also had season tickets back when you got the old paper stubs and still had them when they made the switch over to the plastic cards.  But now in this day and age of mobile tickets do they still mail anything out?  I suppose not, as its unnecessary?  I used to love getting that package in late June.

They send out like a little box with fridge magnets or some such trinket if i remember correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

It might be too late but contact your ticket rep. A few weeks ago they asked you if you want plastic cards or digital. Plastic cards are still done but you have to give your answer when they ask.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I think I was mailed magnets or something like that. I would not expect anything substantial like the old ticket booklets and extras.

Have been a ST holder for 6 years.  First 4 years received 2 plastic ticket cards and a Bills flag in a box.  Also received some money on a Bills Bucks card.  Have gotten Gamepass for free for the last 2-3 years.

Last 2 years, nothing in the the way of a flag or tchotchke.  Disappointing actually.  Wanted the card last year, but didn’t see the email communication about it.  Digital is fine, but like the card as a souvenir.

26 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Have you brought it up to a rep in that office yet? 

Yes. I have been told by multiple reps on multiple occasions that because my name was not on my buddies account there is nothing they can do 

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Have been a ST holder for 6 years.  First 4 years received 2 plastic ticket cards and a Bills flag in a box.  Also received some money on a Bills Bucks card.  Have gotten Gamepass for free for the last 2-3 years.

Last 2 years, nothing in the the way of a flag or tchotchke.  Disappointing actually.  Wanted the card last year, but didn’t see the email communication about it.  Digital is fine, but like the card as a souvenir.

The entire NFL has gone to digital. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.