Jerry Hughes signs with Texans

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Nine seasons in Buffalo .... missed ONE game.  Great Bill and I'm sad to see him go.

Agree. Would have been nice for him to retire a Bill but given his declined abilities it was right decision for the Bills. And I cant fault him for wanting to work some more and collect another paycheck. 

Good luck to him!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good luck to ya Jerry.  Thanks for the memories my man.  Wish you coulda been a part of what you helped create. We would’ve been a better team with you.

💙 ❤️ 

I wouldn't rule out a return of Hughes or Addison at the trade deadline if things don't go as planned with the young DE's.

It's the perfect place-holder team.    They are basically stashed.  

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

Missed 1 game but how many games did you hear his name mentioned ( when you did was for jumping Offside) way overrated IMO.

I will respectfully disagree with you.

• Like (+1) 3

It must suck to have to leave the Bills just as they are peaking, but finishing your career at home isn't bad compensation. 

Good luck to you Jerry and thanks for all the memories. You will always be considered a true (red, white, and) blue Bill!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gobillsinytown said:

Makes sense..........he's originally from Texas, went to TCU.  He'll probably start and I would assume be closer to family.  

I hope he avoids any injuries for what is probably his last year.

He actually lives in Houston and I think just built a new house. Good situation for him to keep playing 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Can't wait for the pressure win rate to come up with Jerry like it means anything while the QB never ends up on the ground.

Jerry has been cooked for a couple seasons now.

63d02cfe-0570-49fd-8f81-0cf449867742_tex

• Like (+1) 2

He's born and raised in Houston, so it's a nice homecoming for him and he gets to mentor some young guys with Lovie Smith. 

Best of luck to you, Jerry.  Thanks for the memories and for helping set the foundation for the "process" oriented Bills.  You'll always be a Buffalonian in our hearts.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.