Tom Brady will be Fox’s lead NFL analyst once he retires

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

idk... every time I hear him interviewed, he seems like the dullest human being on the planet, with the personality of a dish towel.

I think that's who he (and the Patriots to an extent) decided to be as a player.  I can easily see him loosening up as a retiree.

There's a lot of good segment options here for him, tho. He could do an analysis segment called "Brady's Asterisk." He could do an interview segment called "Brady's Soft Balls." He could do a call-in segment where he answers callers' questions, and then destroys his phone at the end. He could do something similar to Baldy's Breakdown, called "Brady's Spycam."

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I get that Brady is a HUGE get for Fox Sports, but no matter how good he is, 75% (at least) of Bills fans will continue to hate him and will not want to hear his obnoxious voice or see his smug, cheating face.

FIFY 😜

44 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

idk... every time I hear him interviewed, he seems like the dullest human being on the planet, with the personality of a dish towel.

That was my thought when I saw the report on his new gig.  I don't ever remember a single interesting thing he's said over his career.   That better change or he'll just be Joe Montana 2.0

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

2023 debut.

...Or, Brady becomes the first analyst to host a game while playing.

Haha literally just narrating what he’s doing real time. He probably already refers to himself in the 3rd person.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I only want to see him do patriots games. 

“You see, what Mac should have done to prevent that INT, and what I would have done if Bill didn’t run me out of town…”

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has won a lot more Superbowls than Peyton Manning but he doesn't have half his personality, appeal or charm. And no TB12 diet is ever going to inject him with any

2 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Frankly, that is just an example of…if it was one of our guys … we would all love it.

JA17

Spins ball in front of players (cocky)

Waves bye-bye in a blow out (cocky)

runs up score (arrogant)

complains to refs when he throws off balance and gets pushed to turf (cry baby)

Mafia is ready to build his statue in front of stadium yesterday.  Lol.

Your take is .. umm...  well ... strange

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I get that Brady is a HUGE get for Fox Sports, but no matter how good he is, 75% (at least) of NFL fans will continue to hate him and will not want to hear his obnoxious voice or see his smug, cheating face.

People probably thought the same thing about Aikman but that's worked out well for both parties.

Love him or hate him though Brady's passion and intensity for the game will probably make him a good analyst unless he slobbers profusely over the Patriots when calling their games.

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Nice to see FOX is fully committed to being the worst game day broadcast.

I welcome anything that gets Troy Aikman off my TV screen....except putting TB12 on it instead!!🤮

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Based on the number of Brady jerseys you see around, hard to believe anywhere near 75% hatred  if you exclude the fan base of other AFC East teams.  I think alot of the NE hatred is due to them winning so much and more due to BB but then becomes projected on Brady.  Yes he's had a few bad looks, but nothing off the field.

Read an article awhile back and talked about how you don't see Brady doing a bunch of commercials, movies and other off the field things. All he's focused on is winning and keeping his body in tip top shape.

A lot of people have noticeably come around to Brady in recent years. He definitely isn't as hated as he used to be. Not sure how some people aren't seeing this.

Edited by evek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.