Tom Brady will be Fox’s lead NFL analyst once he retires

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

He is number 1 merchandise sales…

Don’t be mad at Brady because you cheered and thought Chan Gailey, Fitz, EJ, Rex…etc. were good ideas and could actually win.

Tom Brady didn’t hold Buffalo back.

Buffalo held Buffalo back.

I think it was more of the cocky/arrogant/cry baby attitude he developed over his career that started to make people dislike him. 

He wasn't just our pain but the entire league and his attitude wore thin pretty quick.  And that was 15ish years ago. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think it was more of the cocky/arrogant/cry baby attitude he developed over his career that started to make people dislike him. 

He wasn't just our pain but the entire league and his attitude wore thin pretty quick.  And that was 15ish years ago. 

Frankly, that is just an example of…if it was one of our guys … we would all love it.

JA17

Spins ball in front of players (cocky)

Waves bye-bye in a blow out (cocky)

runs up score (arrogant)

complains to refs when he throws off balance and gets pushed to turf (cry baby)

Mafia is ready to build his statue in front of stadium yesterday.  Lol.

Patti, Lamar, Rodgers, Brady…they all do it.

Bradys biggest problem…is that he didn’t lose (very often).  In an era/generation where all the kids get a trophy…his throw back to throttle and pummel you over and over again…doesn’t sit well to some.

• Disagree 1

22 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

He is number 1 merchandise sales…

Don’t be mad at Brady because you cheered and thought Chan Gailey, Fitz, EJ, Rex…etc. were good ideas and could actually win.

Tom Brady didn’t hold Buffalo back.

Buffalo held Buffalo back.

I guess I will have to start liking him now since my reasons for disliking him are not approved by RalphWilson'sNewWar...

*That's not why I am "mad at Brady". 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Fifteen years from today:

”Fox Sports is pleased to announce that Josh Allen will be the Lead Analyst and Corporate Client Ambassador, replacing Tom Brady. Brady has fallen on tough times as his TB12 supplements have been found to cause sterility and insanity”. 

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I’m actually happy to read this. I was worried about him joining Miami’s ownership group and/or front office.

I’ve been watching that “Man in the Arena” series and I have been impressed by Brady. I know we’re not allowed to say that as Bills fans but I’m just being honest.

I think he could have really helped a team like the dolphins if he joined them. Hate him all you want but he’s probably the most successful QB to ever play the game. That doesn’t happen by accident, and it’s not from cheating as so many like to write it off as. I’d much rather have him in the booth calling games than helping an AFCE rival get better.

30 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Frankly, that is just an example of…if it was one of our guys … we would all love it.

JA17

Spins ball in front of players (cocky)

Waves bye-bye in a blow out (cocky)

runs up score (arrogant)

complains to refs when he throws off balance and gets pushed to turf (cry baby)

Mafia is ready to build his statue in front of stadium yesterday.  Lol.

Patti, Lamar, Rodgers, Brady…they all do it.

Bradys biggest problem…is that he didn’t lose (very often).  In an era/generation where all the kids get a trophy…his throw back to throttle and pummel you over and over again…doesn’t sit well to some.

And the cheating. Let's not forget about that. 

I respect the other players though.

I may not like losing to mahomes or Brady but I have no respect for Brady because of the multiple scandals. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I actually look forward to seeing him as an analyst.  My guess is that he'll be great.  There's a shortage of great ones out there, so I'm all for it.

idk... every time I hear him interviewed, he seems like the dullest human being on the planet, with the personality of a dish towel.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.