Tom Brady will be Fox’s lead NFL analyst once he retires

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I get that Brady is a HUGE get for Fox Sports, but no matter how good he is, 75% (at least) of NFL fans will continue to hate him and will not want to hear his obnoxious voice or see his smug, cheating face.

I actually look forward to seeing him as an analyst.  My guess is that he'll be great.  There's a shortage of great ones out there, so I'm all for it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well that will keep me from watching Fox football, oui, the guy is such a punk azs frat boy weasel, the BFINO crowd will be super happy for the additional worship time, 

Mods, be kind to me , I have Covid, and have little else to do, thanks 👍

3,2,1, …

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I get that Brady is a HUGE get for Fox Sports, but no matter how good he is, 75% (at least) of NFL fans will continue to hate him and will not want to hear his obnoxious voice or see his smug, cheating face.

Based on the number of Brady jerseys you see around, hard to believe anywhere near 75% hatred  if you exclude the fan base of other AFC East teams.  I think alot of the NE hatred is due to them winning so much and more due to BB but then becomes projected on Brady.  Yes he's had a few bad looks, but nothing off the field.

Read an article awhile back and talked about how you don't see Brady doing a bunch of commercials, movies and other off the field things. All he's focused on is winning and keeping his body in tip top shape.

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Based on the number of Brady jerseys you see around, hard to believe anywhere near 75% hatred  if you exclude the fan base of other AFC East teams.  I think alot of the NE hatred is due to them winning so much and more due to BB but then becomes projected on Brady.  Yes he's had a few bad looks, but nothing off the field.

Read an article awhile back and talked about how you don't see Brady doing a bunch of commercials, movies and other off the field things. All he's focused on is winning and keeping his body in tip top shape.

Brady is a very polarizing figure.  In many cases, you can't be the most popular player without also being one of the most hated.  There are few fans that don't have an opinion about him.  Of course I could be wrong and just jaded by my own hatred for the cheating POS. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

He is number 1 merchandise sales…

Don’t be mad at Brady because you cheered and thought Chan Gailey, Fitz, EJ, Rex…etc. were good ideas and could actually win.

Tom Brady didn’t hold Buffalo back.

Buffalo held Buffalo back.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.