American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Show proof or your just talking out your ass. BTW, I’m a democrat, not part of the radical left wing nuts.

Lol that's odd just about everything you post screams the opposite.   This thread makes zero sense.

The left are commies because of blm....ahhh ok.   The left has its nutcases but it's a small, albeit loud,  minority.  The right is full of crazy bastards including the defacto leader of the party.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Vision of the Anointed Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy

By Thomas Sowell

41ReLd4NWlL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Sowell presents a devastating critique of the mind-set behind the failed social policies of the past thirty years. Sowell sees what has happened during that time not as a series of isolated mistakes but as a logical consequence of a tainted vision whose defects have led to crises in education, crime, and family dynamics, and to other social pathologies. In this book, he describes how elites—the anointed—have replaced facts and rational thinking with rhetorical assertions, thereby altering the course of our social policy.

I CRITICIZED BLM. THEN I WAS FIRED:

Until recently, I was a director of data science at Thomson Reuters, one of the biggest news organizations in the world. It was my job, among other things, to sift through reams of numbers and figure out what they meant.

About a year ago, I stumbled on a really big story. It was about black Americans being gunned down across the country and the ways in which we report on that violence. We had been talking nonstop about race and police brutality, and I thought: This is a story that could save lives. This is a story that has to be told.

But when I shared the story with my coworkers, my boss chastised me, telling me expressing this opinion could limit my ability to take on leadership roles within the company. Then I was maligned by my colleagues. And then I was fired.

This is the story Reuters didn’t want to tell.

A decade ago, my experience at Thomson Reuters would have been unthinkable. Most Americans probably think it’s still unthinkable. That’s what makes it so dangerous. Most of us don’t understand how deeply compromised our news sources have become. Most of us have no idea that we are suffused with fictions and half-truths that sound sort of believable and are shielded from scrutiny by people whose job is to challenge them. This is true, above all, of my fellow liberals, who assume that only Republicans complain about the mainstream media. But this is not a partisan issue. This is a We The People issue.

In January, I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination stating that I was fired in retaliation for complaining about a racially hostile work environment. (The MCAD works in conjunction with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.) We’ll see whether the state finds that there are grounds for a lawsuit.

However that shakes out will not change the fact that thousands of black Americans are dead, in part because too many people are still unaware of basic facts about policing since their trusted news sources meticulously obscure the truth.

The job of journalists is to report the stories that don’t comport with the prevailing or popular narrative. We desperately need them to do that again.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/i-criticized-blm-then-i-was-fired?s=w

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So commie "doesn’t feel safe" when a solitary black woman rings her doorbell with a cameraman and politely asks to speak to the owner.

I'm sure the commies at BLM will soon move to strongly condemn hundreds of people protesting outside SC justices homes right away...

:lol:

Of course not...because they're all hypocritical pieces of ***** just like @BillStime @Tiberius etc...

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

So commie "doesn’t feel safe" when a solitary black woman rings her doorbell with a cameraman and politely asks to speak to the owner.

I'm sure the commies at BLM will soon move to strongly condemn hundreds of people protesting outside SC justices homes right away...

:lol:

Of course not...because they're all hypocritical pieces of ***** just like @BillStime @Tiberius etc...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i112lwoeb3dm6njlba

On 5/13/2022 at 7:33 AM, BillStime said:

Too bad she is not running for Congress in the Peoples Republik of Florida…

How many of your neighbors have moved here? I assure you none of my neighbors have moved your way 

Gotta remember.   Stalin was on Hitler's left on the axis between fascism and communism.  Hitler was on Stalin's right.

Putin's reaching to this with the fascist angle he's working.  Putin is on the left, communism.

Where the West fits in....Somewhere in the middle AND off axis.

Putin is reaching to bring the USSR back.  

It's really an ideological mess on the steppes of Eurasia.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois