In the last 4 years (Tre' White)

Buffalo716

21 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Take away Tre' 

Has allowed a League best... Only 10 Tds in the last 4 seasons by an outside CB

All while playing the fourth most spotlight coverage in the NFL

Including an all pro season with the zero allowed 

*** I should mention he is tied with Gilmore/ Ramsey but it is elite company for outside cbs  

Get healthy soon Tre day

White and the Bills deploy more man than given credit for.  Having a press man corner opposite Tre allows Buffalo to do more exotic looks.  Tre White is the culture imo.  He is super detailed.  Also, 100% himself at the same time.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah. A no complications ACL now you expect the athlete back in 9 months. As far as we know Tre had no complications. I don't think it is a lock Tre is ready week 1, that is right on the 9 month point. But by week 4 he will be out there starting unless we hear of a major setback. 

Hope you're right.

I'd just rather be safe than sorry by adding some sort of veteran insurance because it's not just about stopping Mahomes anymore given how ridiculously loaded the AFC is as a whole.

Need to now stop Carr/Wilson/Burrow/Jackson/Watson/Herbert/etc. A true murderers row on paper compared to the garbage the Bills faced last year at the QB position.

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Hope you're right.

I'd just rather be safe than sorry by adding some sort of veteran insurance because it's not just about stopping Mahomes anymore given how ridiculously loaded the AFC is as a whole.

Need to now stop Carr/Wilson/Burrow/Jackson/Watson/Herbert/etc. A true murderers row on paper compared to the garbage the Bills faced last year at the QB position.

Once the ligament fully heals, it can’t heal more.  So if it’s fully healed by the season, no reason to hold him out.  Jameson Williams might be back by camp and tore his ACL about 6 weeks after Tre.

• Agree 1

On 5/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, Dr Krentist said:

What's the timetable for his return?

At his post draft press conference, Brandon Beane said he hoped to see Tre White back for the start of the season and that he’s been in the facility religiously every day rehabbing. On another show, he said he didn’t want to put an exact date on it because they need to continue to monitor and he used August as an example… the way he’s talking, I think he’s on track to be ready. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.