In the last 4 years (Tre' White)

Buffalo716

Take away Tre' 

Has allowed a League best... Only 10 Tds in the last 4 seasons by an outside CB

All while playing the fourth most spotlight coverage in the NFL

Including an all pro season with the zero allowed 

*** I should mention he is tied with Gilmore/ Ramsey but it is elite company for outside cbs  

Get healthy soon Tre day

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• Buffalo716 changed the title to In the last 4 years (Tre' White)
Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Good stat! I’m pretty sure Dane Jackson also allowed 0 TDs last year, possibly even last year as well.

Our DB coaching is phenomenal 

Dane Jackson did not give up a touchdown when he stepped up this past year.. he definitely played smart

He allowed two touchdowns coming off the bench last season

2 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

What's the timetable for his return?

I hear he's ahead of schedule

Knowing his work ethic he is probably attacking it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

Beane indicated Tre' should be ready for regular season in a recent press conference.  If Tre' makes it back to camp by mid-August that would be 9 months post op as believe procedure was completed in mid-DEC.  

• Like (+1) 1

If Elam develops into a star across from Tre, opposing qb's won't have any place to throw. 

If Rousseau develops into a star across from Von, opposing qb's won't have any time to throw.

If both happen, then opposing teams won't have any qb's left to throw 

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

Beane indicated Tre' should be ready for regular season in a recent press conference.  If Tre' makes it back to camp by mid-August that would be 9 months post op as believe procedure was completed in mid-DEC.  

I never heard Beane say anything about Tre’s return one way or the other, just that he’s on schedule.

He was operated on December 15, so September 15 with be the nine month marker.

If he’s ready opening day, I think he’ll surpass Peterson in return time. I’m not sure that’s what we want to accomplish with such a valuable player for us. I’d rather take a couple losses, and get Tre back right than have him play on a stiff leg or anything like that. ACL comebacks are still a big deal and Bills fans need patience and understanding with regards to Tre. We’re trying to win a Super Bowl here we need a 100% Tre for the playoffs….  Dane Jackson will probably start in week one with Elam and we’ll probably use Cam or possibly someone else as the dime. I think it is going to take awhile before our secondary solidifies and there’s nothing wrong with that.

JA is going to have to destroy teams like usual….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Take away Tre' 

Has allowed a League best... Only 10 Tds in the last 4 seasons by an outside CB

All while playing the fourth most spotlight coverage in the NFL

Including an all pro season with the zero allowed 

*** I should mention he is tied with Gilmore/ Ramsey but it is elite company for outside cbs  

Get healthy soon Tre day

I think Stef has probably passed his peak somewhat but should be no surprise. Those have been the best 3 outside corners in the NFL the last half decade for me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Stef has probably passed his peak somewhat but should be no surprise. Those have been the best 3 outside corners in the NFL the last half decade for me. 

He's 31 with alot of miles 

He's definitely passed his peak but those 3 we're definitely the most consistent on the outside

1 hour ago, billybrew1 said:

I never heard Beane say anything about Tre’s return one way or the other, just that he’s on schedule.

If he’s ready opening day, I think he’ll surpass Peterson in return time. I’m not sure that’s what we want to accomplish with such a valuable player for us. I’d rather take a couple losses, and get Tre back right than have him play on a stiff leg or anything like that. ACL comebacks are still a big deal and Bills fans need patience and understanding with regards to Tre. We’re trying to win a Super Bowl here we need a 100% Tre for the playoffs….  Dane Jackson will probably start in week one with Elam and we’ll probably use Cam or possibly someone else as the dime. I think it is going to take awhile before our secondary solidifies and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Peterson was 8 months.  Guess I heard what I wanted to hear when Beane said "on schedule"

I was an English major, so I hate to question your math on this, but wouldn't August be 8 months?  January would be one month (and it's the first month), February (2nd month) would be two months....so August (the 8th month) would be eight months from mid December, right?

6 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

If Elam develops into a star across from Tre, opposing qb's won't have any place to throw. 

If Rousseau develops into a star across from Von, opposing qb's won't have any time to throw.

If both happen, then opposing teams won't have any qb's left to throw 

I'll save you the time

"tHeY WiLl ThRoW aT EdMuNdS BeCaUsE hE sUcKs!"

Something like that coming down the internet tubes. 

Edited by The Wiz

15 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

And,this why we hear talk about still signing a vet CB. 

15 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Jameson Williams is being told 5-7 months for his recovery time.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/jameson-williams-injury-timeline-nfl-training camp-2022-season/bbkbnx3xvrkjdh07tlwk8f3g

Edited by Royale with Cheese

20 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

ACL's are typically a full year which would mean White isn't available until 2nd half of 2022 season.

Also given the nature of his position and how critical movement, I still think the reality of the situation is we won't see the same version of White until 2023 even if he's able to return this year and play and a respectable level.

So again, on paper DB is still a glaring need for this team right now even after the draft.

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

ACL's are typically a full year which would mean White isn't available until 2nd half of 2022 season.

Also given the nature of his position and how critical movement, I still think the reality of the situation is we won't see the same version of White until 2023 even if he's able to return this year and play and a respectable level.

So again, on paper DB is still a glaring need for this team right now even after the draft.

Nah. A no complications ACL now you expect the athlete back in 9 months. As far as we know Tre had no complications. I don't think it is a lock Tre is ready week 1, that is right on the 9 month point. But by week 4 he will be out there starting unless we hear of a major setback. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.