Tennessee at buffalo sept 19 espn

djp14150

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Good.  I want run heavy teams to start the year with T. White’s uncertainty and Elam still learning in the fly.

Unless they go up on you by 10 early and can run on you all day and you can't stop them to get the ball back. I think you'd almost rather get in a shootout where the other team is scoring 42, but in less than five minutes a drive.

Scoring 7 points on a 12 min drive and getting one stop to give up 0 is the same as scoring 14 pts on two six minute drives, but giving up 7.

I have a feeling the bills defense will become very aggressive this season and play a wide 9 style like Schwartz did... they just have the offense to pull that strategy off now.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We took offensive and defensive linemen from the Titans specifically for them.

No longer are the bills going to be bullied at the LOS

Yep.  Henry killed us because we weren't as stout up front so we couldn't just allow our front 7 to stop him.  Now we are thicc.

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Certainly looks to be that way.  We won't get a Sunday game until week 3....gonna feel weird.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Better get used to this.

I know a LOT of people will disagree, and that’s fine, but I like my Bills games on Sunday at 1:00 pm. There is an internal body clock and a certain rhythm to a Sunday game at that time. 

For those of you who love the excitement and attention that comes with prime time games, you will be happy. I am the one who is going to have to adjust. The Bills are not only good, but they are fun to watch. There will be a LOT of prime time games in our future. 

42 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Definitely not any national media, but I assume at least half this forum? 😂

Beat me to it.  For sure, there are a bunch of people here who think we will go 17-0.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Beat me to it.  For sure, there are a bunch of people here who think we will go 17-0.

For me a  worst case/best case scenario for the Bills is 12-5 - 14-3. Anything less that 12 wins with this group would be disappointing assuming injuries don't play a factor.

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know a LOT of people will disagree, and that’s fine, but I like my Bills games on Sunday at 1:00 pm. There is an internal body clock and a certain rhythm to a Sunday game at that time. 

For those of you who love the excitement and attention that comes with prime time games, you will be happy. I am the one who is going to have to adjust. The Bills are not only good, but they are fun to watch. There will be a LOT of prime time games in our future. 

You sound like Abe Vigoda.

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That was my thought also.  I can't see them having the same team in a prime time game two weeks in a row.  But could this also be the home opener?  Meaning the Bills will be on the road somewhere else in week 1? 

There have been many instances in recent seasons where a team plays on Sunday or Monday night and then plays on the other Primetime game the following week.

7 hours ago, Greg S said:

Why would they schedule a doubleheader with both games going on at the same time? The 2nd game should be a WC game.

They are expecting the Bills to blow out the Titans and the game to be over at the half.

7 hours ago, LEBills said:

We are going to beat the **** out of the Titans

We said that in 2020 when the Titans had their Covid problems, then last year we said we’d blow them out as payback for 2020…

that being said I think we will blow them out this time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.