Tennessee at buffalo sept 19 espn

djp14150

Watched the highlights from last years with this news dropping 

Couple of notes .. 

1 - The defensive line came so close so many times, can’t wait to watch the impact Von Miller has in games like these where they just can’t quite finish despite constant pressure

2 - Cole Beasley is going to be sorely missed despite what most of Bills Mafia wants to think 

2B - The 2022 offense is still going to need one more consistent weapon to match the ‘21 firepower. Hopefully the turns out to be Shakir, if not they’re going to take a step back

3 - I forgot about both the Micah Hyde to Julio Jones helmet catch and the Isaiah McKenzie called back return in this game 

4 - Feliciano got absolutely blown up on that QB sneak, I was a Feliciano fan and didn’t want to replace him in the lineup at first but Bates has certainly been an upgrade 

• Like (+1) 1

By Ryan Talbot | rtalbot@nyup.com

Don’t let the wording confuse you, Bills Mafia. The Buffalo Bills are still in the running to take on the Los Angeles Rams in the NFL’s Kickoff game in Week 1.

On Monday, the Bills announced that the team would be hosting the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football in Week 2. Included in an e-mail from the team was a message from the league that led to some confusion.

Buffalo is among the betting favorites to face-off with the Super Bowl champion Rams in Week 1 as it would be viewed as a potential Super Bowl preview, but the league could realistically put any of the Rams’ home games in that spot and it would still draw millions of viewers.

On Thursday night, we will officially know who the Rams will host. For now, however, do not rule out the Bills as the team’s opponent.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2022/05/buffalo-bills-still-in-running-to-play-los-angeles-rams-in-nfl-kickoff-game-for-week-1.html

51 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Seeing Dolphins @ Bills rumored for Week 1 @ 1:00 PM. Just Reddit quoting Twitter, so take it for what it’s worth. 

Week one in Buffalo would be a treat for both teams. Week one in Miami and someone just might die. 

I’ve been to free Florida games like that. Next time I just thank them for the offer. (And realize that they actually hate me for wishing that upon me!)

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Seeing Dolphins @ Bills rumored for Week 1 @ 1:00 PM. Just Reddit quoting Twitter, so take it for what it’s worth. 

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yuck.  I want Tua here in December.

I thought the league tried to alternate their home games so when we go there in the heat, they come here in the cold and then switch it up each season. 

Apparently that doesn't apply anymore since we have gone there the last two years in September.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I thought the league tried to alternate their home games so when we go there in the heat, they come here in the cold and then switch it up each season. 

Apparently that doesn't apply anymore since we have gone there the last two years in September.

I don’t think it’s a priority for the league.  The main thing for them is balancing the games to make sure there’s a couple perceived premier games every week to keep the tv networks happy.  

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They have done this before, I don’t have specific examples off the top of my head but remember noticing it 

So I looked up the history of week 1 and 2 prime time games since 2010...

image.thumb.png.ae5dc434169bed711406a71b64da038a.png

image.png.3bb761735c20e7c104c52dafe2a4db86.png

image.png

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

like who is watching that game except fans of those particular teams?  

Both teams actually have some exciting players and are expected to compete for playoff spots this season.

I do think the casual NFL fan will be watching Bills/Oilers though.

On 5/9/2022 at 7:31 AM, ALLEN1QB said:

What's the weather forecast?

Let me check my Farmer's Almanac.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:18 AM, Mark Vader said:

Last season the Bills were inches away from beating the Titans with a healthy Henry.

At Tennessee, no less.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, Logic said:

Drink some Labatt’s. Works wonders.

Better yet, Genny Cream Ales.

On 5/9/2022 at 12:54 PM, What a Tuel said:

Wrong. 20-0.

Wrong. 21-0

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.