Tennessee at buffalo sept 19 espn

djp14150

13 minutes ago, eball said:

I hear several people saying this and my question is...why?

The Bills are a SB contender with an exciting team.  They will be on prime time at least 5-6 times.  In past years we've seen teams on primetime in successive weeks, plus there is an 11-day gap between these two games.

We’ll see.   I’m not holding my breath.  

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

OMG, I never realized how tiny she is. I love it!!! I could pick her up and carry her around like a football. 

Especially if you are as big as O'Hara, she's pint-sized beside him.

9 minutes ago, eball said:

I hear several people saying this and my question is...why?

The Bills are a SB contender with an exciting team.  They will be on prime time at least 5-6 times.  In past years we've seen teams on primetime in successive weeks, plus there is an 11-day gap between these two games.

Bills actually played in back-to-back prime time games just last season...Thanksgiving night versus the Saints and then back home the following Monday against the Cheats.  The same scenario with a Thursday/Monday 11-day gap, with the big difference being that it is start of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

What's the weather forecast?

Sunny, partly cloudy, with chance of rain and blizzards, highs of 30 to 90 degrees, and windy, calm winds from the N, S, E, W

[note to self, edit this post Sept 15th so I look like a Nostradamus] 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 5

Memory may be failing, but I was pretty sure the Rams opening opponent was announced during the draft as a teaser and it was not Buffalo. I could have sworn it was a team from the AFC West, Chargers or Raiders stick in my mind.

ESPN has had some dog poo match ups the last couple of years. They have to like Buffalo vs Tenn early.

Concurrent MNF games is a bit of a head scratcher

16 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Memory may be failing, but I was pretty sure the Rams opening opponent was announced during the draft as a teaser and it was not Buffalo. I could have sworn it was a team from the AFC West, Chargers or Raiders stick in my mind.

It was Week 2 - Chargers versus Chiefs on Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime. 

Chiefs to Host Chargers in Home Opener on Amazon Prime Video’s Thursday Night Football

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The attention and respect of getting primetime games is great, but I do sort of miss all the games being at 1pm. I have my routine all set up for that.

1:00 starts are my favorite time as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Unfortunately, this means we get Derrick Henry when he's still fresh before the wear and tear of the season takes its toll on him.

That's no big deal. The Bills are good enough to beat any team.

Last season the Bills were inches away from beating the Titans with a healthy Henry.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Interesting choice of timing, but I means I should be able to watch. I'm ready for some payback against the Titans.

It usually means early Tuesday morning for me...but that hasn't stopped me from NOT watching a Bills game from here the past decade.  Go Bills !

7 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

That's no big deal. The Bills are good enough to beat any team.

Last season the Bills were inches away from beating the Titans with a healthy Henry.

inches away, 13 seconds away.....a catch away (NE)...all still ended in loss.  We need to have the clutch to close out all these close and tough games.  Go Bills!

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Interesting the Bills are on ESPN instead of ABC right? Wonder if that has something to do with Minnesota being central time zone?

No, it's likely due to Philly being a top 5 tv market and the station being an O&O (i.e. owned by Disney). I guess Joe & Troy will be doing that game.

30 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

It was Week 2 - Chargers versus Chiefs on Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime. 

Chiefs to Host Chargers in Home Opener on Amazon Prime Video’s Thursday Night Football

Aha! Thank you, week 2. I knew some game leak happened during the draft, but not the Rams!

I had one team right! 🤣

I guess Rams vs Bills is still a potential for week 1. It would allow Von Miller to be in the building for the Rams Super Bowl ceremony before the game?!

No one is gonna flip away from the Bills game to watch the Vikings game other than Eagles and Vikings fans. Well, unless the Bills are blowing them out, of course.

Only downside is that I have to listen to Aikman and Buck 🙄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.