Tennessee at buffalo sept 19 espn

djp14150

59 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Why would they schedule a doubleheader with both games going on at the same time? The 2nd game should be a WC game.

The whole nation except for Philly & Minneapolis/St.Paul areas will be watching Josh and the Bills.

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

We’re going to have so many primetime games this year 

I know this won't happen but I would laugh so hard if they announce this and that it was our only primetime game lol

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if Bills at Rams is the opening night game. Would the league have the Bills first two games of the year on primetime? I know the Bills will get a lot of exposure on primetime but they will also play the majority of their games on Sunday afternoon. If they are playing on primetime in week 2 then maybe week 1 is Sunday afternoon.

Highly doubt we get week 1 TNF, week 2 MNF.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

They have done this before, I don’t have specific examples off the top of my head but remember noticing it 

In 2020 we had 3 games in 4 weeks be prime time- SF, Steelers, and then Pats two weeks later. That team was not more of a draw then this one.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Highly doubt we get week 1 TNF, week 2 MNF.  

I hear several people saying this and my question is...why?

The Bills are a SB contender with an exciting team.  They will be on prime time at least 5-6 times.  In past years we've seen teams on primetime in successive weeks, plus there is an 11-day gap between these two games.

• Like (+1) 2

The way this is going, next year I expect the NFL to have a special one-hour show on Thursday nights from mid-April to mid-May to release teaser games for the upcoming season. Thursday (and all its schedule leaks throughout the day) can’t come soon enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.