Tennessee at buffalo sept 19 espn

djp14150

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if Bills at Rams is the opening night game. Would the league have the Bills first two games of the year on primetime? I know the Bills will get a lot of exposure on primetime but they will also play the majority of their games on Sunday afternoon. If they are playing on primetime in week 2 then maybe week 1 is Sunday afternoon.

Back to back prime time has happened numerous times.

everysesson there are a couple teams who have consecutive games on national tv.

week 2 at home usually implies week 1 on road.

most teams split the first 2 weeks.  Only a few start 2 weeks either HH or RR.

teams with near stadium conflicts also generally alternate weekends availability in the schedule.

i think Dallas last year did Thursday opener then prime time week 2.

Edited by djp14150
  • Like (+1) 2

Wow. I am coming from Europe this year no matter what. I planned week 2 since I expected Bills to be home and it fits me the best work wise as well as weather wise.

Now I am happy its Titans but surpised it is MNF 😲

Does it mean tickets will be more expensive? Does it change tailgaiting experience for better or worse?

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is a great early matchup due to our CB situation. Robert Woods off the ACL and Treylon Burks are the top two WR.

A healthy and rested Henry makes me a little less excited. Not for the corners but just in general.

20 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

i think Dallas last year did Thursday opener then prime time week 2.

Dallas was @Tampa Week 1 then @LA Rams Chargers Week2, home opener Week 3 with Philly 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

email from the Bills/NFL wording makes it sound like we might be home week 1...

in the email announcing the Bills vs Titans week 2 matchup it goes on to say "The home opener will be announced on may 12th at 6pm and tickets will go on sale just for that game. At 8 pm on May 12th, the remaining home schedule will be announced and tickets will go on sale for remaining home games".

Could just be NFL boilerplate bad wording email, but it sure would be weird to announce bills vs titans in week 2 and then say "home opener will be announced later"..

who knows

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PaattMaann said:

email from the Bills/NFL wording makes it sound like we might be home week 1...

in the email announcing the Bills vs Titans week 2 matchup it goes on to say "The home opener will be announced on may 12th at 6pm and tickets will go on sale just for that game. At 8 pm on May 12th, the remaining home schedule will be announced and tickets will go on sale for remaining home games".

Could just be NFL boilerplate bad wording email, but it sure would be weird to announce bills vs titans in week 2 and then say "home opener will be announced later"..

who knows

It almost feels like they do this on purpose to create buzz/speculation lol

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.