[Misleading Title]

Hopefully the Rams have a Super Bowl hangover week 1. I would like the Bills to play them early before they hit their stride. If this is the matchup it will embarrassing for the Rams to raise the banner when the crowd is 50-50 and maybe pro-Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

It is the most entertaining game the Rams play this year so it would make a ton of sense to have it open the season.. .especially when you can't schedule the Cowboys because they opened last year. The 49ers game may be good (close) but it doesn't have te Offensive firepower that the Bills-Rams game has

7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I hope so lol.

1:00 pm football is still the best, I don't care who they play.

I like starting against the Jets. Its almost a guaranteed 1-0 start.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

We'll know soon enough, but I don't see this tweet as a schedule reveal, as said above it's only saying Bills play at Rams this year.

I did hear on WGR this morning that ESPN will be announcing before 9 AM today what the "best MNF game of the season will be." Had to leave for work an hour ago, so if it's been announced, I missed it and was hoping someone will post it as soon as it's known. There are at least four games the Bills have that could qualify as being hyped as this if they are scheduled on MNF.

30 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Hopefully the Rams have a Super Bowl hangover week 1. I would like the Bills to play them early before they hit their stride. If this is the matchup it will embarrassing for the Rams to raise the banner when the crowd is 50-50 and maybe pro-Bills.

where is this alleged 50% of Rams fans going to come from?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Makes the most sense.

-  Last year's Super Bowl winner, versus the (Vegas) favorite to win it this year.

-  Two premier Quarterbacks with premier offenses

-  The added storyline Von Miller switching teams

• Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

where is this alleged 50% of Rams fans going to come from?

I was just being kind when I said 50%. Remember the 49ers - Rams playoff game last year. The place was a sea of red. It was embarrassing that the Rams were the road team in the own stadium for a playoff game. Bills Mafia would absolutely take over the stadium. It will be a sea of Bills blue when they play there.

• Agree 1