Josh Allen at F1 Racing Miami

ehfeuh57

16 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

His hat is sick… too bad it costs like $70

what hat is it?

9 hours ago, Mango said:

A buddy of mine was on the flight home with him from Miami. The guy flew coach on Jet Blue. A man of the people!

Dude should be flying in 1st if they had it on that flight.  

On 5/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Dammit, Josh! Quit preening around and gitcherass back training. We’ve got a Super Bowl to win and you have a BIG TARGET on your back.

🤦‍♂️😉

A little bit of me agrees with this.  I'm sure he's fine, but I wish we didn't see him out so much.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, klos63 said:

A little bit of me agrees with this.  I'm sure he's fine, but I wish we didn't see him out so much.

"so much", is the guy allowed to have any life outside football?  I'm sure he's taking care of bizness and minding his offseason training

One of Watkins problems with the Bills was said to be that he had a fanatical workout regime and wouldn't let his body heal and recover - to the point where he even took his walking boot off to train when he was told not to. 

Contrast with Stevie Johnson who put his workout routine the Bills gave him in a drawer and didn't look at it, just played basketball.

The desirable path is somewhere in the middle: train, work out, but take a measured approach and give yourself mental and physical breaks as well.

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe he just wanted to visit his kids in Miami #Daddyshome

I looked for that picture of Josh bottle feeding a dolphin and couldn't find it

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"so much", is the guy allowed to have any life outside football?  I'm sure he's taking care of bizness and minding his offseason training

One of Watkins problems with the Bills was said to be that he had a fanatical workout regime and wouldn't let his body heal and recover - to the point where he even took his walking boot off to train when he was told not to. 

Contrast with Stevie Johnson who put his workout routine the Bills gave him in a drawer and didn't look at it, just played basketball.

The desirable path is somewhere in the middle: train, work out, but take a measured approach and give yourself mental and physical breaks as well.

I looked for that picture of Josh bottle feeding a dolphin and couldn't find it

No,  he's not allowed to have a life outside of football. You obviously uncovered the actual meaning of my post. Good grief. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

E_r9-peXsAQM725.jpg

Outstanding!

4 hours ago, klos63 said:

No,  he's not allowed to have a life outside of football. You obviously uncovered the actual meaning of my post. Good grief. 

Then WTF exactly did you mean by "A little bit of me agrees with this.  I'm sure he's fine, but I wish we didn't see him out so much."??

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Outstanding!

Then WTF exactly did you mean by "A little bit of me agrees with this.  I'm sure he's fine, but I wish we didn't see him out so much."??

go find some 5 year old to explain it to you, it's really not that complicated. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2022 at 9:16 PM, klos63 said:

If it makes you feel any better, he probably isn’t out any more than usual he’s just getting a lot more attention from the media. Well, except that one guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.