Josh Allen's best throws from his first 4 years (video)

RobbRiddick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Never get tired of watching Josh Allen p*rn

Well then here ya go, Friend!  Have some more of it!

One of the cool things about the 4 year compliation you posted is that I was watching and thinking "oh, they missed the Renegade deep throw to John Brown...oh they missed this, oh, they missed that...." a lot of highlights they didn't have room for!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

People who used to rag on Josh for his stats early on are total idiots. Even in those days you could see the monster Josh could become. You'd have to be a complete tool to not see that.

Dominique Foxworth, Nick Wright, PFF, Mina Kimes, Kellerman, Stephen A., LebaTard, Skip Bayless, and the list could go on. 

My favorites are the 75 yarder to Foster in 2018. I still don’t know how he was able to throw that with half the DL hanging off of him. And I can’t believe Robert Foster didn’t amount to anything after that standout rookie year. I mean, not even a WR4 or 5 anywhere. Weird. 

The other throw I love is the absolute laser to Kumerow against the Broncos in 2020. Jake clamped down on that thing and the ball still moved and nearly went through his hands. That thing was like 30 yards on a frozen rope. 

I’ve said it before, after 17 years of the drought and all that it’s so weird to be on the other side now. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Wasn’t all that excited before his injury in 2018… he was definitely struggling…. Once he came back against Jacksonville you could see he was a different player from that point on. 

He was starting to put it together in the Texans game before he got hurt. The ascension was just delayed a bit with the injury.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, H2o said:

Dominique Foxworth, Nick Wright, PFF, Mina Kimes, Kellerman, Stephen A., LebaTard, Skip Bayless, and the list could go on. 

I forgot about the Chiefs game where Collinsworth was forced to admit Josh Allen was good. That was satisfying.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

My favorites are the 75 yarder to Foster in 2018. I still don’t know how he was able to throw that with half the DL hanging off of him. And I can’t believe Robert Foster didn’t amount to anything after that standout rookie year. I mean, not even a WR4 or 5 anywhere. Weird. 

The other throw I love is the absolute laser to Kumerow against the Broncos in 2020. Jake clamped down on that thing and the ball still moved and nearly went through his hands. That thing was like 30 yards on a frozen rope. 

I’ve said it before, after 17 years of the drought and all that it’s so weird to be on the other side now. 

The issue with Foster was the majority of the catch’s were deep over routes where the ball came at him directly in his line of sight.

With that speed - if he had any ability to track a ball along the sidelines - he would still be a WR 4 or 5, but he was terrible at tracking the ball. 

There are limited routes he could succeed with, but very limited QBs that can throw those routes.  He needs a Josh Allen throwing a rope right to where he is.  A high arching pass to where he is going forces him to track and that caused him to slow down and get overthrown.

It was unfortunate.

6 hours ago, todd said:

Amazing. One thing I noticed is how much quicker Beasley used to be. He really slowed down last year for whatever reason.

I noticed that too.  2019 > 2020 >> 2021.  Dunno if his leg was still bothering him or incompletely healed, or if the ribs messed him up, or what.

3 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

Thing is, his rushing highlights are almost as exciting. What a time to be a Bills fan!!

I find Allen's rushing highlights both exhilarating and terrifying

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I forgot about the Chiefs game where Collinsworth was forced to admit Josh Allen was good. That was satisfying.

Was that before or after Collinsworth said it was a great play when the guy tried to twist Josh’s ankle/leg?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I didn't get the chance to watch it all, but in hindsight you can really See that Josh's game really hasn't changed much outside the fact he honed his skills and got better in the pros.

Watching highlight films before any player gets drafted makes them look All-Pro, but in this case, now that the transition has been made, you can clearly see college Josh and NFL Josh play the same game 

Now lets go watch a highlight reels of Rosen or other highly rated QB's that couldn't transition to the NFL. SO hard to tell who really has it and who doesn't...  Lots of people will claim they always knew, but did they really? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.