Josh Allen's best throws from his first 4 years (video)

RobbRiddick

#1 has to be the throw to Diggs against the Pats 2 years ago in Gillette where he ran right, circled back left, squared up with a defender bearing down on him and threw a laser to the back of the end zone, flat footed falling backwards that only Diggs could catch while he dove to the ground...

That might have been one of the most jaw dropping throws I have ever seen in my life.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

The velocity of Allen’s passes is amazing, when you watch other QBs around the league throw, it’s like they toss floaters by comparison, it’s truly amazing to watch, 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

#1 has to be the throw to Diggs against the Pats 2 years ago in Gillette where he ran right, circled back left, squared up with a defender bearing down on him and threw a laser to the back of the end zone, flat footed falling backwards that only Diggs could catch while he dove to the ground...

That might have been one of the most jaw dropping throws I have ever seen in my life.

Yeah,  even the announcer was in disbelief.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.