Solo Season ticket

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

be prepared to take a loss on the ticket, unless it’s one if the first few games of the season (and nice weather), or an attractive opponent (Packers/Steelers/Patriots).

Used to have seasons.   When the Steelers came to town, we could easily get 3xface and sometimes 4x.   I haven't done that since the current days of electronic ticketing though, and not sure how that goes.   Anyhow, we used to pay for half our seasons with that one game.  Jets fans, Browns fans....not at all in my experience.

5 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I came down with COVID before the home playoff game, against the Pats. I was wrapped in blankets, watching the game, @ home.

I sit on the 50 yard line in the lower bowl, and a pair of my seats for face value, went unsold on Ticket Exchange.. :unsure:

Wow, thats too bad.  It was a special night in the old house.  Suprised the tix went unsold.  Week of the game the tix were going pretty cheap and there were concerns of a sell out.  But they stadium looked full that night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.