Bills will travel the 10th fewest miles this year

BisonMan

Interesting tweet shows the travel miles and time zone crossings of each team. The Bills are in the top 3rd for fewest miles.

It’s crazy that Pittsburgh never leaves the Eastern time zone all season.

• Thank you (+1) 3

You know, this is just another example of the NFL sticking it to Buffalo. They don't want TPegs & Co. to wow the USA, they want to keep the Bills bottled up. LAC and KC are both getting more miles than Buffalo. When will the NFL realize that the Bills are a national treasure?  It's also amazing how far Pittsburgh has fallen, no longer the golden boys of the NFL.

The top two? Texass and ne. Big ***** surprise.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Interesting tweet shows the travel miles and time zone crossings of each team. The Bills are in the top 3rd for fewest miles.

The Pitt point is indeed crazy

Bills mileage came in at 13.894 ?  the O/U was 13,750 ?  does that include bus mileage from airport to team hotel - and if so - is it roundtrip ?  cuz if we are going to do this, lets do it right damn it.

tie-breaker was time zones apparently - we only cross 10

chubby alert - the pending big news - Thurs nite opener at LA Rams !!!  

Assuming mostly air travel, Steelers spend 10 hours traveling all season To Seahawks over 50

1 hour ago, Beerball said:

You know, this is just another example of the NFL sticking it to Buffalo. They don't want TPegs & Co. to wow the USA, they want to keep the Bills bottled up. LAC and KC are both getting more miles than Buffalo. When will the NFL realize that the Bills are a national treasure?  It's also amazing how far Pittsburgh has fallen, no longer the golden boys of the NFL.

I wonder if they included the Bills last trip to Arizona 😉 

6 hours ago, BisonMan said:

So it looks like the entire AFC North is on local travel only.  

16 hours ago, Beerball said:

No international games - Bills are an international treasure.

And considering connections for Buffalo I am glad they are flying less miles.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:42 AM, Beerball said:

mom hopeful you’re speaking sarcastically.  You do know the schedule is set by after AFCE, it’s every three years another AFC division, and the same NFC division every four years.  Then the same seeded team from the the other two divisions which this year is TN and KC.  Lastly now an alternating NFC commensurate team since a 17 game season.  How is the NFL bottling up when we play the AFCE, AFCN, NFCN, the teams I mentioned above , and the NFC team is the Rams this year.

Its predetermined.  Most of these teams are close to us or within one time zone.

My opinion is I love it, and our guys will have less long distance travel, no international games, and last I checked the tv networks get to lobby who is on national games.  How far they travel has absolutely no bearing.  I fully expect once the schedule comes out there will be a good chance for 4pm games which is one hair away from the night games on any of the away NFCC games and Rams.

I can see some national exposure for chances on GB, KC, Pats, TN, Fins, Cincy, Baltimore, and even the Browns.  That is more than enough exposure for a percentage of them with the team that is ranked the highest to win the SB.

So again I hope you’re kidding or you really don’t know how the schedule works.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/7/2022 at 7:42 AM, Beerball said:

For some weird reason the screenshot shows the middle of the list, not the top of the list.   If you go to the actual tweet you will see that Dallas and New England are 12 and 13th respectively.   The highest were Seattle 29,446 and then Denver at 27,398 both of which are going to Europe.   In general, all the teams above Dallas are either playing internationally or on the west coast, i.e., LA Chargers.

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

mom hopeful you’re speaking sarcastically.  You do know the schedule is set by after AFCE, it’s every three years another AFC division, and the same NFC division every four years.  Then the same seeded team from the the other two divisions which this year is TN and KC.  Lastly now an alternating NFC commensurate team since a 17 game season.  How is the NFL bottling up when we play the AFCE, AFCN, NFCN, the teams I mentioned above , and the NFC team is the Rams this year.

Its predetermined.  Most of these teams are close to us or within one time zone.

My opinion is I love it, and our guys will have less long distance travel, no international games, and last I checked the tv networks get to lobby who is on national games.  How far they travel has absolutely no bearing.  I fully expect once the schedule comes out there will be a good chance for 4pm games which is one hair away from the night games on any of the away NFCC games and Rams.

I can see some national exposure for chances on GB, KC, Pats, TN, Fins, Cincy, Baltimore, and even the Browns.  That is more than enough exposure for a percentage of them with the team that is ranked the highest to win the SB.

So again I hope you’re kidding or you really don’t know how the schedule works.

Are you outraged?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.