Week 10 NY Jets 1 PM

Week 11 @ New England MNF

Week 12 Minnesota 1 PM

Week 13 @ Detroit 1 PM

Week 14 Cleveland 1 PM

Week 15 @ Kansas City MNF

Week 16 Miami 1 PM

Week 17 @ LA Rams Saturday game

Week 18 New England 1 PM (possibly flexed)

• Like (+1) 1

Patriots home or away within the first 3 weeks of the season is my only prediction. We haven't played the Patriots that early since 2013 i think. Over due. And since the Patriots have fallen off there is no reason for the NFL to make both Bills/Pats games late season games. They would probably prefer to have the Dolphins/Bills games be later in the season.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Can't see them getting the Thursday Night Thanksgiving  game 2 years in a row.  Could see them getting the noon game at Detroit, even then, not sure they'd want 2 years in a row on that day.

So if opening game is at Baltimore, who will the Rams play at home?  Likely three attractive games, Bills, Dallas, or maybe Denver.  So if Bills at Baltimore, leaves the other two.

Don't recall what year, wasn't that long ago, Bills opened the season at Baltimore.  Would also think Bills/Baltimore would warrant more than a 1:00 game too.  There are two 4:25 games the first week, could see this being one of them.

Mike North said the NFL liked the Bills in that spot and it was a possibility.

Denver, SF, Arizona, or Dallas all would be fine opponents for the Rams.

Remember the NFL networks like to have marquee games at 1pm for the national window. They can't put every game at 4 or primetime, last year CLE KC was at 1pm. It is very possible.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:54 AM, chris heff said:

Is it a rule that the Bills only play the Chiefs in Kansas City?

It is the way the rotation worked out. Buffalo was is on the road against the AFC W in 21 and 22 for common opponents and in 23 when we play the AFCW division we go to KC as we hosted in 20. Just weird coincidence that times with both teams being good. Buffalo hosted KC for years in the 2012. 13, and 14 consecutively.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

*** the RUMOR is

Bills at Rams Opening Night

Bills at Chiefs MNF Week 8 Halloween

Bills at Lions Thanksgiving early 

my speculation if the above is true,

Packers at Bills would be a fun Christmas Night matchup

Dolphins here for New Years Eve would also make sense

Bills could be playing on all 4 “holidays”

I could see that. Mike North hinted holidays "could" involve the Bills a bunch. I really think Bills Lions or Bills Pack is happening Thanksgiving week despite my want for a normal Sunday game. Xmas/New Year Eve they are too easy to plug in as the schedule offers enough solid opponents to play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.