Brady on "Tell me something Honest"

8 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

GOAT’s don’t cheat my friend.  That’s like saying Mark McGuire is the the GOAT of HR’s.  Gotta include the * or in Brady’s case ***

Nah, still the GOAT. 

You do realize this is a subjective statement, right?!?

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Nah, still the GOAT. 

You do realize this is a subjective statement, right?!?

46 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Nah, still a cheater.  You do realize that is an objective statement, right?!?

Honest question for you guys.  Where does the slippery slope start for disqualifying someone on GOAT status or whatever other accolade?  

For "Nah, still the goat, it's subjective", how much cheating is permitted until he loses his status?  Is it number of times cheating, or severity?  Or is it "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying, everyone does it"?

For "Nah, still a cheater, it's objective", is it one strike and you're out?  Can I put up a 20 year career averaging 400 yards and 5 TDs per game never cheating, until I lose goat status via some minor infraction in my final game?

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Honest question for you guys.  Where does the slippery slope start for disqualifying someone on GOAT status or whatever other accolade?  

For "Nah, still the goat, it's subjective", how much cheating is permitted until he loses his status?  Is it number of times cheating, or severity?  Or is it "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying, everyone does it"?

For "Nah, still a cheater, it's objective", is it one strike and you're out?  Can I put up a 20 year career averaging 400 yards and 5 TDs per game never cheating, until I lose goat status via some minor infraction in my final game?

He’s had more than one strike.  His team has been caught and penalized for cheating multiple times.  He has been suspended for cheating and destroying evidence.  He is the most competitive athlete I’ve ever witnessed and has zero integrity.  TB will do literally anything to gain a competitive edge, even pretend he is straight and marry a supermodel when we all know Gronk is his true lover.  😝 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

When you can tell me all football players don't use steroids.🤣

Seriously though, none of us are privy to everything every player does. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff going on we don't hear about from players. Steroids, betting on games, etc. I just watch the games, without worrying about that stuff. Hard to be objective without knowing everything every other player has or hasn't done. I'm 55 years old and he's the best I've seen at the QB position. Did he cheat his way to a SB victory with Tompa Bay?(sorry, couldn't help myself). Do World Series championships during the steroid era not count? I watch sports for the release it gives me from serious things in life. Sports, to me isn't that serious. That's why I can watch Brady and enjoy a damn good QB lead a team. Also didn't get mad when he jumped the cliff with his daughter or have his son kiss him on the lips. It's none of my business. Just watch the games. It's a lot more enjoyable. Trust me.

2 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Nah, still a cheater.  You do realize that is an objective statement, right?!?

If you feel your statement is objective, great. I feel mine is subjective. Now what?!?

A stare down?!?👀

Edited by Dopey

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

He’s had more than one strike.  His team has been caught and penalized for cheating multiple times.  He has been suspended for cheating and destroying evidence.  He is the most competitive athlete I’ve ever witnessed and has zero integrity.  TB will do literally anything to gain a competitive edge, even pretend he is straight and marry a supermodel when we all know Gronk is his true lover.  😝 

Question: why do you care who he loves? 

Question: more competitive than Bonds, Maguire and Sosa? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.