Brady on "Tell me something Honest"

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Saw this yesterday and thought it was pretty funny.  

Honestly, the Bucs version of Brady is a lot more entertaining and funny and he’s admittedly had me laughing a few times now.  

i agree with this. He has his moments. Way less hateable over there in Tampa. 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Saw this yesterday and thought it was pretty funny.  

Honestly, the Bucs version of Brady is a lot more entertaining and funny and he’s admittedly had me laughing a few times now.  

The NE version wasn't entertaining at all unless he was throwing a tantrum so the bar was pretty low.  The new Brady was kinda entertaining but the retirement stunts come across as attention *****.

• Agree 2

The tuck rule incident was not cheating. The Cheats caught an unbelievable break from the refs.  Second, he’s been a lot different since in Tampa (my home for the second half of my life).  He’s good to people when he sees them out, just regular strangers to him.

I know you guys hate him, but it’s like a jilted boyfriend just because he kicked our arses for twenty years.  Nothing would make me happier than if we beat the Bucs in the comeback last year, and have the Bucs lose at the hands of Allen and company this year on the SB.  It would be poetic.  He is nauseating with all the publicity he gets with his pod show on Sirius, etc.  I’ll give you that one as I get sick of reading and hearing him.

He also was trying to make a ploy to get to Miami, but Tampa stood their ground so he relented.  We will face him next year in Miami as Ross will do anything to get him.  It would be again poetic justice to sweep the dolphins next year with him at the helm and Von sacking him three times along with GROOT batting down two of his balls for a fumble pick six.

So I don’t hate the guy, and if anything he exposes that BB is a losing coach without him.  Sal tabulated it out 71-79 including his Cleveland days.  That is the sweet revenge factor and I hope we sweep the Cheats again the next three years until BB retires as he won’t coach forever.

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

Funny stuff.  I’m probably in the minority around here, but I actually like the post-NE Brady.

I was just about to opine the same.  I thought this was hilarious.  But I even liked Brady when he was in NE.  Dude's always been funny.

• Like (+1) 1

And in other episodes of "Tell me something honest, Tom":

"Keep this on the low down but ..."

[looks both ways]

"... those balls might have been deflated."

[looks both ways]

"... Belichick might have illegally taped opponents' pre-game practices."

[looks both ways]

"... my helmet radio might have continued receiving past the 15-second mark."

[looks both ways]

"... Bob Kraft might have skirted the salary cap by investing in TB12 using shadow corporations." 

[looks both ways]

"I might have had absolutely no intention of retiring at the end of last season."

[looks both ways]

"I might have a desperate need for attention."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

And in other episodes of "Tell me something honest, Tom":

[looks both ways]

"... those balls might have been deflated."

[looks both ways]

"... Belichick might have illegally taped opponents' pre-game practices."

[looks both ways]

"... my helmet radio might have continued receiving past the 15-second mark."

[looks both ways]

"... Bob Kraft might have skirted the salary cap by investing in TB12 using shadow corporations." 

[looks both ways]

"I might have had absolutely no intention of retiring at the end of last season."

[looks both ways]

"I might have a desperate need for attention."

[looks both ways]

"I might make out with my son whilst being massaged."

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

The tuck rule incident was not cheating. The Cheats caught an unbelievable break from the refs.  Second, he’s been a lot different since in Tampa (my home for the second half of my life).  He’s good to people when he sees them out, just regular strangers to him.

I know you guys hate him, but it’s like a jilted boyfriend just because he kicked our arses for twenty years.  Nothing would make me happier than if we beat the Bucs in the comeback last year, and have the Bucs lose at the hands of Allen and company this year on the SB.  It would be poetic.  He is nauseating with all the publicity he gets with his pod show on Sirius, etc.  I’ll give you that one as I get sick of reading and hearing him.

He also was trying to make a ploy to get to Miami, but Tampa stood their ground so he relented.  We will face him next year in Miami as Ross will do anything to get him.  It would be again poetic justice to sweep the dolphins next year with him at the helm and Von sacking him three times along with GROOT batting down two of his balls for a fumble pick six.

So I don’t hate the guy, and if anything he exposes that BB is a losing coach without him.  Sal tabulated it out 71-79 including his Cleveland days.  That is the sweet revenge factor and I hope we sweep the Cheats again the next three years until BB retires as he won’t coach forever.

Two points on your post.

First  I agree, a little bid of Brady goes a long way.  It was refreshing to hear him post Patriot come out of his Belichek dominated silence but after a while it got old, and his podcast isnt very good.  I cringe every time i hear that radio advert with Jim Grey and Brady, Brady is very wooden and sucks.

Second, I would love to see Brady at the Dolphins and I hope they have to wildly over pay him as Ross proved he can do.    Ross will screw it up just like he did firing Flores, great PR blunder.  Ross and his ego has no boundary which will benefit the Bills.  Brady is getting far too old for this game and all the avocado ice cream in the world wont chance that.  So please Miami, over pay an ancient QB in the twilight of his career.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.