TRUMP THE KINGMAKER

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/05/trump-influence-over-gop-elections-00030161

220504-donald-trump-ap-773.jpg

Mitt Romney and Josh Hawley, polar opposites in today’s GOP, agree on one thing: Donald Trump’s status as Republican kingmaker.

After the former president’s endorsement of a former critic rocketed J.D. Vance to the GOP Senate nomination in Ohio, the two senators can’t help but see things the same way. Hawley (R-Mo.), who led Trump-backed election challenges in the Senate last year, observed that “he’s the leader of the party, that’s clear … If he decides to run, he will be the nominee.”

Get er done.

I am right of center on many issues, but I think the Republicans need to run a better human being than Trump.  He is too overtly narcissistic and petty for the job, and the children on the left will destroy the country if he gets elected again. I think DeSantis is a much better option, and may be savvy enough to shake some of the TDS out of half of the country.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 9:46 AM, Tenhigh said:

I am right of center on many issues, but I think the Republicans need to run a better human being than Trump.  He is too overtly narcissistic and petty for the job, and the children on the left will destroy the country if he gets elected again. I think DeSantis is a much better option, and may be savvy enough to shake some of the TDS out of half of the country.

No more 70 or 80 year olds! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

On 5/7/2022 at 8:39 AM, Westside said:

I can count on one hand how many republicans actually have a spine. Trump definitely has the courage to stand up to the far left wing radicals.   

And that is exactly why so many people hate & i do mean with every letter HATE the man Trump because he will not cow down to the swamp and does what he feels is best for the country in his heart & mind .

Sure none of the people that serve in that respect as far as the POTUS goes are perfect but there are those that just go with the flow and make decisions with no fore thought or planning & then there are those that have a clue about running a business and have & will fail but will come back even harder while learning from those mistakes .

And that won't just go along with those that have been imbedded in the political machine for their entire life . Those like Romney & before his passing McCain that say 1 thing but when the rubber hits the road they were turn coats & go exactly against what they wanted us to believe they were for and show their true colors .

Then there are those here that are as imbedded in the agenda that voted for the sitting POTUS & what those such as Romney are trying to get accomplished & yet they can't even see what is right in front of their face . Gas, the border, inflation on every consumable due to uncontrollable spending, & so on . 

Some in the democratic leadership say that inflation is all part of the plan to get he country back on track & that the Build Back Better plan is completely paid for 🤔 that is totally & 100% a bunch of BS it just adds to inflation you borrow money with interest added to the deficit that can't be paid back so how is it paid for total BS ...

Any one that thinks there is a Pres either now or later that can get the deficit under control & paid for is a king sized fool !! If they think that how ever many Trillions in debt the US is & the interest that is compounded daily on that can be paid - just in raising the debt ceiling every so many months in and of it self shows how foolish these people are to think Biden is doing us any favors .

Biden is a part of the problem a Washington insider & huge joke he's doing terrible things to make the country worse for us all !! I don't believe Trump is the answer but if that is all i get then i'll take his pompous ass over what we got now but would truly like to see someone else run next time but has some of his balls that won't settle for the norm in DC .

Biden wouldn't now how to run a hot dog stand successfully let alone a country so in the lessor of 2 evils mantra i'll take the King Maker because at the very least he has run companies successfully & failed & came back to be successful the US is a business that needs business like leader but it's leadership now failing miserably under this POTUS insider ...

Sorry for getting on a rant but i've not been on in a few days i guess i needed to catch up .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:39 AM, Westside said:

I can count on one hand how many republicans actually have a spine. Trump definitely has the courage to stand up to the far left wing radicals.   

You know what the awesome thing about deleting every single one of my social media platforms is?  How much less time I spend doubting the loyalty, motives and intelligence of my own ***** countrymen.

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

• 1 month later...