Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House press secretary, the first Black and out LGBTQ person in the role

This is hilarious.   What's next?  Gay, quadriplegic, blind, black, autistic, transgender, little person who uses a support pig, for Chief-of-Staff?  Where do they find these people?  Oh.  And she/it's French.  How soon do we surrender? 

What a mess!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

When was the last time anybody liked a press secretary for a president they don't like?  It's always funny when the MAGA-billys pretend that they will approach things with an open mind.

I could change this to “when was the last time anybody liked a press secretary” for me. They always come off as slimy, insincere and combative. Doesn’t matter who is President for me. Hopefully this new one bucks the trend. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

This is hilarious.   What's next?  Gay, quadriplegic, blind, black, autistic, transgender, little person who uses a support pig, for Chief-of-Staff?  Where do they find these people?  Oh.  And she/it's French.  How soon do we surrender? 

What a mess!

I've always felt that wheelchair bound Native Americans with one eye and who practiced bestiality have been way underrepresented in prominent government positions.  How many do you know of?  My point exactly! 

The entire necrophilia community is dying (or their partners have) for more representation! 

How about people with 2 heads?  I haven't seen a single one (or is it two) at a White House briefing!

Here's some additional background......

Karine Jean-Pierre

At 44 I'm pretty sure I have underwear older than her.  Her experience is nothing of note, just someone preparing for a career in government service.  Education is a bit weak, NYIT and a MPA (didn't know they offered day courses in something so useless) from Columbia.

Off topic question/comment.  A couple years ago we stopped interviewing anyone from Ivy league schools.  Candidates we hired from these institutions were so highly motivated they used our company purely as a steppingstone and had little dedication to their immediate work/project.  They were so self-absorbed that we referred to them as MEllennials.  We've had better results with RPI, WPI, NU, UCONN, UNH, UML, type grads.

Anyone else have similar experience?

27 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here's some additional background......

Karine Jean-Pierre

At 44 I'm pretty sure I have underwear older than her.  Her experience is nothing of note, just someone preparing for a career in government service.  Education is a bit weak, NYIT and a MPA (didn't know they offered day courses in something so useless) from Columbia.

Off topic question/comment.  A couple years ago we stopped interviewing anyone from Ivy league schools.  Candidates we hired from these institutions were so highly motivated they used our company purely as a steppingstone and had little dedication to their immediate work/project.  They were so self-absorbed that we referred to them as MEllennials.  We've had better results with RPI, WPI, NU, UCONN, UNH, UML, type grads.

Anyone else have similar experience?

Why so much unnecessary hate?

You really just don't like black people, do you?

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of all of that you went for the racist angle? Nice! Buy yourself a mirror. 

Cute. 

You know what else is cute?

There are ZERO other threads about the competency of the last three most recent female press secretaries.

All white.

Own it.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Cute. 

You know what else is cute?

There are ZERO other threads about the competency of the last three most recent female press secretaries.

All white.

Own it.

Are you literally the most clueless person in America (or wherever you’re injecting your disinformation from)? Do you think Peppermint Patty is a term of endearment? I’ll use your standard ending now:

IDIOT!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Are you literally the most clueless person in America (or wherever you’re injecting your disinformation from)? Do you think Peppermint Patty is a term of endearment? I’ll use your standard ending now:

IDIOT!

Huh?

Why are you deflecting?

Please link the the threads with the name of the last three Press Secretaries when they were announced.

C’mon delta - you can do it!  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can't even point to ONE THREAD related to the announcement and hiring WHITE press secretaries... not even one....

Can you point to anyone on here who’s made a disparaging comment on her race? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

She won't last very long.  She'll quit. 

Based on what I've read about her, she's quiet and doesn't thirst for the limelight.  Being the center of attention every day will exhaust her.  

IMO, the best press secretary in recent times was Tony Snow during the GWB years.  Second place, Mike McCurry.

Obama's were terrible.  Trump's were god awful terrible because they were interested in sword fighting the press.  Psaki was the continuation of the terrible.

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

She won't last very long.  She'll quit. 

Based on what I've read about her, she's quiet and doesn't thirst for the limelight.  Being the center of attention every day will exhaust her.  

IMO, the best press secretary in recent times was Tony Snow during the GWB years.  Second place, Mike McCurry.

Obama's were terrible.  Trump's were god awful terrible because they were interested in sword fighting the press.  Psaki was the continuation of the terrible.

I always thought Dana Perrino was a nice lady.