If _______ has a big year or breaks out, this team is SB bound

Big Blitz

59 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Hodgins?

That wr draft class was insane and all the reports out of training camp said both Davis and Hodgins were crushing it, especially in terms of preparation and grasping the offense, before he got hurt.

Isaiah Hodgins? If he gets significant playing time that means like 10 receivers are injured and the Bills are DOOMED. 😄

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Aside from the obvious - Allen, Diggs, Von Miller, Milano, Hyde, Poyer, and White.  

Assuming good health (prayers up). 

I know we need all 53 but every team has that one "without him" guy - the Bengals it was Chase.  The Rams it was OBJ's arrival.  The Raiders it was Max Crosby.  The 49ers it was Deebo.  The Cowboys it was probably Pollard or Parsons.  

I like 3 or 4 choices but I'm going with Davis.  

Post draft, they have answered the question - can we roll with him at WR2 which also means WR1 if Diggs were to miss time.  

And if he's a monster.....this team is going to be ridiculous.   

Who you got and why

Davis, Cook, and Knox.

Spencer Brown because of his ceiling which is an elite offensive tackle.  Protection in the passing game and opening up holes in the running game will be key in outscoring the other offensive juggernauts in the AFC.

• Agree 1

Ken Dorsey!!!

Player = Groot

If we were to get a 15 + sack year, with a few picks and a healthy dose of TFls out of him? It would cause opposing OCs to have to start changing their game plans by the end of the year which would mean they were playing OUR game, not theirs.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1

tremaine edmunds

i'm expecting him to be bills MOST  IMPROVED player

#1 - these new DL will keep him clean

#2- these new DL will allow frazier to change edmunds TWO gap responsibility scheme down to 1 gap......eliminating him picking the wrong hole or the RB cutting back into the one he's not

#3- it's a contract year for him

(he's still young and the bills are playing him out of position.....hes not a thumping MLB)

• Like (+1) 1

I'm going with anyone along the defensive front. The acquisition of Von Miller will have a ripple effect on the rest of our front four. He will command a lot of attention. That should open up things for Oliver, Jones, Settle, and Phillips on the interior. Also, having Miller to teach the younger guys should result in an uptick on the field. Rousseau, Epenesa, and Basham could really be poised to take a big step forward. We had 27 sacks last year. If we, as a team, can bring that number up to around 50? It's lights out for the rest of the NFL. The pressure will be creating more turnovers and giving us better field position overall. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think it Rousseau, Oliver, or Edmunds.

I would like to see them use Tremaine in some of the ways they used Lorenzo Alexander. Maybe use his length and speed rushing as a three technique or even off the edge implementing some twists and stunts. Will they do it? Probably not. But the presence of Terrel Bernard would allow they to use some of those 3-3-5 looks they used when Lorax was here. Let Tremaine rush and let Bernard and Milano cover. 

Rousseau should break out with Miller rushing off the other side.

Miller's presence gives everyone else one on ones, and so you could see a guy like Oliver really break out. Edge pressure was lacking, but the real issue to me was that lack of middle pressure in the face of the quarterback. Oliver, Phillips etc need to correct that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.