Madison Cawthorn

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah because you pay zero attention to the negative crazy shiite in the party you support.   Brilliant. 

How can we not pay attention to it seeing it's in our face all day.

Having said that I have no idea who this is or even if it's a man or woman.  

So carry on with you're assumptions.  

5 hours ago, 716er said:

He is ***** his male cousin while leading the charge against LGBTQ rights.

Leading the charge?  Is he riding a stallio......oh never mind. 

On 5/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, L Ron Burgundy said:

This is hilarious.   As always most will stick their heads in the ground as if the right had some sort of moral superiority.   Cawthorn is what the republican party is becoming and it's sad.  Does the left have even one character like him Boebert or Mtg?  Nope.  There are a few whackos of course but nothing to this level.

They call themselves "the squad."  

They don't like this country very much.  

And one of them married her brother.  

For fun - Google "Ilhan omar someone did something quote."

Watch the Google Algorithm work overtime to defend her - every article - "her comments in context."

It's hilarious 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This is hilarious.   As always most will stick their heads in the ground as if the right had some sort of moral superiority.   Cawthorn is what the republican party is becoming and it's sad.  Does the left have even one character like him Boebert or Mtg?  Nope.  There are a few whackos of course but nothing to this level.

Good point.

Dimwits will scream THE SQUAD and point to debunked conspiracy theories about Omar.

They desperately want to bring others down to their level. Pretty sad as their level now includes ***** one's male cousin.

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Good point.

Dimwits will scream THE SQUAD and point to debunked conspiracy theories about Omar.

They desperately want to bring others down to their level. Pretty sad as their level now includes ***** one's male cousin.

Lol this thread about nothing (who exactly has this guy wronged and what wrong has he actually done) exists because the low infos and the people they vote for have directly caused the chaos (what's a woman?) and economic devastation (everyone enjoying their 50% tax increase?) in this country. 

They are so embarrassed watching it all play out in real time 24/7 on the interwebs - everything we told them would happen due to their self inflicted Covid hysteria, happened.  And all bc Orange Man Bad.  

They're embarrassed seeing themselves on Libs of Tik Tok.  They're embarrassed at how many genders their side can think of.  They're embarrassed at the Stagflation.  

"Desperately want to bring others to their level.."  LOL it's the opposite.

Thus this thread about .......?

This thread is the official Captain of the "hey look squirrel!" threads. 

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

“ leading the charge against LGBTQwhatever rights.” Do they have special rights ? Should they ? The answer is no. Any accusation of this type is unfounded, because there simply is no such thing. 

Unfounded?

Which administration went all the way to the Supreme Court AND LOST arguing that employers could fire employees for being LGTBQ?

LGTBQ wouldn’t need special rights or protections if insecure freaks and religious nut jobs didn’t confuse their Bible for the United States Constitution.

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Watch the Google Algorithm work overtime to defend her - every active - "her comments in context."

It's hilarious 

In the category of "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while," I can't disagree with my old friend BigBlitz on this one. Neither party has a monopoly on wackos. 

But right now, anyone has to admit it's this Cawthorn creep.

Law School Exam Question of the Week: if I'm a Florida teacher discussing Madison Cawthorn, can I say gay?

He's living the old punchline: the only way a Republican won't get reelected in his district is if he's caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.

EDIT: you gotta see the video. The headline says it all: "Naked Thrusting Cawthorn ..." 

OP - could you please change the title to "Naked Thrusting Cawthorn?"

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In the category of "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while," I can't disagree with my old friend BigBlitz on this one. Neither party has a monopoly on wackos. 

But right now, anyone has to admit it's this Cawthorn creep.

Law School Exam Question of the Week: if I'm a Florida teacher discussing Madison Cawthorn, can I say gay?

He's living the old punchline: the only way a Republican won't get reelected in his district is if he's caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.

EDIT: you gotta see the video. The headline says it all: "Naked Thrusting Cawthorn ..." 

OP - could you please change the title to "Naked Thrusting Cawthorn?"

I agree but are aoc or Omar close to mtg and Maddie C?

I say no.  Though Omar is getting in the ballpark.  AOC Says batty stuff on occasion but is at least smart.

Absolutely both sides are electing schmucks I would never disagree there.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I say no.  Though Omar is getting in the ballpark.  AOC Says batty stuff on occasion but is at least smart.

AOC is smart? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

22 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

34 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's funny you mention MTG.

MTG and Madison Cawthorn have basically the exact same platform. They're both obnoxious. Both make the establishment Republicans feel embarrassed and/or annoyed.

But only one is being subjected to a dripping kompromat campaign. The same one who has publicly talked about drug parties and orgies frequented by GOP leaders.

The G is far less ideological than most think.

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Watch the Google Algorithm work overtime to defend her - every active - "her comments in context."

It's hilarious 

giphy.gif

On 5/6/2022 at 7:15 AM, LeviF said:

But only one is being subjected to a dripping kompromat campaign.

Enough! No dripping videos. I draw the line at Congressman Dry Hump.

Seriously ... dude willingly participated in all the videos and probably trusted some people not to out him. It happens. He was a nothing a couple years ago and will be a nothing again after the election. There's no "kompromat campaign." He's not important enough to warrant that. You might as well say your old fave Hunter Biden is the victim of a kompromat campaign ... they're both morons who both willingly recorded their sorry and corrupt lives.

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Enough! No dripping videos. I draw the line at Congressman Dry Hump.

Seriously ... dude willingly participated in all the videos and probably trusted some people not to out him. It happens. He was a nothing a couple years ago and will be a nothing again after the election. There's no "kompromat campaign." He's not important enough to warrant that. You might as well say your old fave Hunter Biden is the victim of a kompromat campaign ... they're both morons who both willingly recorded their sorry and corrupt lives.

The point is that he’s unimportant you maroon. He serves as an example. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 716er said:

Is looking at something in context frowned upon? 

To some people yes. Truly many people just want a quote to get excited over. In a non partisan manner the new Jets DB "Sauce" said he could easily handle Diggs, but the whole quote is just a kid saying he thinks he can compete 

8 hours ago, 716er said:

Is looking at something in context frowned upon? 

No, but pushing only articles defending or providing damage control (all using context to explain what she must have really meant) for a very  concerning statement made by a politician minimizing a national tragedy to the top of the search hit list is intentionally manipulative. 

what is pushed way down the list is the actual video of the full statement in full context.  It happens to appear at the top of a notoriously uninfluenced search engine. 

wake up. Your are being manipulated by your herders

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood