New Bills RB Raheem Blackshear sees himself “like a Deebo Samuel”

YoloinOhio

The guy has sack,  I for one hope he is what he wants to be, 

You know who are Deebo Samuel like?

James Cook and Khalil Shakir…..

Cant wait to watch this Offense evolve week to week….

( I just hope Marquez Stevenson makes the final 53 and looks great this summer…. He fills out our need for outside speed….)

I have always seen myself as a safety. I'm worth millions, but I don't have to tell everyone that. Lately, I feel more and more that  I'm a first round talent but I was an undrafted receiver because a few people thought I had a questionable work ethic and character concerns.

Sincerely,

Ko Da'Rick Simpson Rogers. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DJB said:

Maybe he REALLY is Deebo?!?!

Has anyone ever seen the two of them in the same place at the same time?

5 hours ago, Success said:

nothing wrong with getting a little hype going for yourself.  I might try that at work.

But... you're Success... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Success said:

I like it - if you're an UDFA, you have nothing to lose, and need to try to distinguish yourself from the crowd.

Naturally, he only makes this or any team if his play warrants it, but nothing wrong with getting a little hype going for yourself.  I might try that at work.

Yeah. What's the big deal?

You want a guy to be confident about what he can do if given a chance. He had a great college career, he's got reason to be proud and confident.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Must've had a bit of competition for him. They don't give everybody one of those.

Edited by Thurman#1

Looking at his scouting report, Raheem Blackshear draft profile, he's not a first round draft prospect who slipped through the cracks.  He's not super fast or quick.  He's slender and is not going to be fit for any heavy duty inside running.  He doesn't always make the right decisions.  I think he needs to prove he's a better special teamer than Taiwan Jones, who has much better speed.  The one thing he has going for him in that competition is youth.  Taiwan Jones is 33.  That is old for a running back/special teamer, and it's possible he's lost a step, or will soon.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.