The 5 International Games to be announced on GMFB Wednesday morning

I would love to see a NFL game in Germany but international travel is so difficult these days.

dislike.png

And I am not inviting wppete to go with me if I get tickets.

Oh and DESPITE being a Bills fan I have already liked Green Bay fan since 90s and was advocate of Hyde being signed by Bills as soon as he was a free agent.   Sort of like Kyle Brandt who was (and may be still) and is a Bills fan now.  There are also a number of people on this board who have season tickets to other teams and are still Bills fans.

Packers are playing an international game this year. 

Edited by Limeaid
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The Buffalo Bills were not among one of those teams listed which were the

Arizona Cardinals, Green Bay Packers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Jags = London for sure. 
Tommy can get drunk on German Beer.  
Might be the German guy who called Tampons pick in the draft was the hint. 

AZ to Mexico 

And then I read the rest of the thread 

This coming season, the NFL will have three games in London (Packers, Bucs, Jaguars), one game in Mexico City (Cardinals), and include the first-ever regular season game in Germany (Bucs).

Bucs to play 2 across the pond?

Back to back?  Or let Tommy suffer from Jet lag twice 😆 

53 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

They won't play international this year but I almost guarantee the Bills lose a home game next year

If they do it will more than likely be their extra interconference game. That would still give them 8 true home games at Highmark.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

By the time May 12th comes around and they announce the schedule, there will be about 2 games left that haven't already been announced in one form or another.

Didn't they during the draft state something about who Chargers were playing in Week #3?  Was it KC

That is sort of trying to drive the brand.  They said certain things are going to get leaked and announced leading up to the Grand Reveal. At the Draft they announced the Week 2 Thursday night game (1st on Amazon Prime for the season) KC/Chargers.

Now they will release the International games.

I expect there will be some info on the Christmas/New Years Day games that comes out.

Maybe the Opening Night/Thanksgiving games also get previewed.

Little tidbits just to keep you focusing on football - even with NHL and NBA playoffs going on and MLB.  The NFL still gets more talk about things like International games coming up in 5 months than the other sports get for nightly coverage.

The draft alone will outdraw everything the other sports can throw at it.  It is why companies like Fox keep trying spring leagues because even a stupid week 1 USFL game outdraws MLB and Hockey and is on par with top NBA ratings.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I don’t ever want to see an NFL game in that mausoleum of a stadium again. 

Skydome is the perfect demonstration of why "domes" suck for a sport like football.'

That place was WORSE for the Blue Jays.

They shouldn't be allowed.

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Maybe the Opening Night/Thanksgiving games also get previewed.

Somewhere I saw an article that all teams will reveal their home opener at 6pm on the 12th, with the rest of the schedule release at 8pm.  I can't find the article now though for a link.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.