BREAKING: SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Sir i have to agree it's just the same as the war on drugs or out lawing guns if the people want it bad enough they will get it & the gov't be dammed doesn't mean that it is right but they will find a way .

Any one in politics that disagrees like Warren she will do what ever she thinks to be right even though she has proven her self to be a wing nut IMHO ...

Specific examples, not Warren exercising her free speech

19 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Should spend a year two in a pound in a federal A** prison for lying to a federal  investigator.

• Agree 1

So quoting the article:

1.3% of all pregnancies in the US end in abortions.

And

Places where access to contraceptives and education on such have lower rates of abortions and unplanned pregnancy. 

So let's do some simple math (62 and 78% reductions, taken from that article)

A 78% reduction [0.013×0.22=0.00286] or 0.28% of US pregnancies or easier to read: 2.86/1000 pregnancies.

A 62% reduction [0.013x0.38=0.00494] or 0.49%; 4.94/1000

But let's even be conservative and say a 31% reduction [0.013x0.69=0.00897] or 0.89%: 8.97/1000

So we can take abortion from the current average of around 47k or year (off of 2020 us birth number of 3,613,647) down to 32k (the conservative 31% reduction) by changing our countries view on how to prevent pregnancy.

Instead we would like to bring our country more in line with Central America denying access to abortion, contraceptives, and education to bring our numbers up to 3.4% of 1000 pregnancies or ~122.8k abortions.

And this hasn't even factored in those complications that occur when women who don't want to have a baby try their hardest to prevent it, causing long-term harm too themselves, or even worse, the baby when born!

But I digress, I was attempting to inject a small amount of humor in a humorless topic.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not sure who you guys are. Assuming you mean constitutionally literate individuals who understand the deliberate decentralization of power established to impede monarchical rule?  

Guilty as charged. I sure don’t want the federal government in control of all the nations election laws.

And if you don’t want guys like trump to have to power to rig things so they can win elections they didnt, you should feel the same. 

They do, when they want, but don’t, when they don’t.  They’re a conflicted lot. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s what the draft says

No it does not.  

It explicitly says it is up to the States.  

But it will be the minority opinion as soon as they remind a few judges about what happened to Seth Rich.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Kate must be a righteous person…she includes a Ukrainian flag on her tweets. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Women are things - per the cult (and @Big Blitz)

Lmao this lady’s Twitter feed is like BillStime’s schtick on cocaine. 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No it does not.  

It explicitly says it is up to the States.  

But it will be the minority opinion as soon as they remind a few judges about what happened to Seth Rich.  

going off alex jones GIF