2021-2022 NHL Playoffs

T&C

Tampa Bay looks like they have found their game. I think they were just rusty those first 2 games but ever since about 1/2 way through that 3rd game they’ve looked much better.

I don’t see the NYR winning this series. They really needed to win last night at home. I think Tampa most likely clinched the series at home next game.

colorado vs Tampa has the potential to be a pretty good Stanley cup final (assuming tampa wins the series)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Tampa Bay looks like they have found their game. I think they were just rusty those first 2 games but ever since about 1/2 way through that 3rd game they’ve looked much better.

I don’t see the NYR winning this series. They really needed to win last night at home. I think Tampa most likely clinched the series at home next game.

colorado vs Tampa has the potential to be a pretty good Stanley cup final (assuming tampa wins the series)

If Colorado's goaltending is not up to the challenge, Tampa will roll them 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If Colorado's goaltending is not up to the challenge, Tampa will roll them 

Have you seen those kids skate?

I think they could throw me in goal and win a Cup.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I'm still hoping the Rangers can pull off this series... then I don't care really. F Tampa.

12 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

just because a person talks trash after their team wins doesn’t give someone the right to sucker punch/assault them.

If you take sports that seriously that you feel the need to assault someone for simply bragging about their team’s win, you have a serious problem with anger.

I hope the guy in the red shirt was caught and has charges pressed against him.

While I in no way condone assaulting someone for talking *****, I bet the guy that got knocked out will probably be a bit more careful with his words going forward . Dude that threw the punch should either do a bit of time of sign a waiver to get a random sucker punch at any given time.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/sports/lightning-fan-sucker-punched-rangers-fan-madison-square-garden/67-c9ac9d05-9c4b-4034-bcd4-13f484196ac2

apparently the guy who sucker punched the lighting fan also punched another person that tried to stop him from getting away.

As Anastasio tried to run away, police say the witness tried to stop him, which resulted in Anastasio punching the witness in the face, too. 

the guy he knocked out was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tampa has Vasilevskiy. Colorado's goaltender will have to rise to the occasion or they will lose 

Colorado has the speed and Tampa has the goaltending. Colorado is a bit higher scoring but both teams can score. Both teams have stars. Biggest difference I see is goaltending. At least Kuemper will be back for Colorado. That’ll help, but Kuemper is no Vasilevskiy.

Should be a really good series!

Itll be interesting to see if Colorado is able to score on Vasi when he goes into shutdown mode.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Not happy that Tampa won, but I’m glad the Rangers didn’t if that makes any sense.

Yeah I feel the same way. I didn’t really want either team to win.

Im not the biggest avalanche fan either but I’m rooting for Colorado just because Tampa has won it the last 2 years, and because I feel like Mackinnon deserves a cup. They’re more exciting to watch too.

• Like (+1) 1

NYR is no Avalanche and they found a lot of time and space against Tampa.  NYR's speed gave Tampa all they could handle.  That doesn't bode well against an even faster and more talented Colorado offense.  I don't think anyone can slow down Colorado.  The Blues were red hot and Colorado steamrolled them.  

Avs in 6.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 6/13/2022 at 11:32 AM, Jauronimo said:

NYR is no Avalanche and they found a lot of time and space against Tampa.  NYR's speed gave Tampa all they could handle.  That doesn't bode well against an even faster and more talented Colorado offense.  I don't think anyone can slow down Colorado.  The Blues were red hot and Colorado steamrolled them.  

Avs in 6.

Hope yer right... here we go.

Edit: This is my first time watching the Avs this season and holy ***** are they fast.

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.