2021-2022 NHL Playoffs

T&C

Glad the Bruins were knocked out, wish the Leafs could have won the series tonight. I just want Tampa gone... and now they play Florida who I picked to win it all. Pulling for the Rangers tomorrow night though.

10 hours ago, T&C said:

Glad the Bruins were knocked out, wish the Leafs could have won the series tonight. I just want Tampa gone... and now they play Florida who I picked to win it all. Pulling for the Rangers tomorrow night though.

Yeah, I was happy to see the bruins knocked out. I feel bad for Bergeron if that was indeed his last game. But oh well.

I was somewhat surprised Toronto didn’t get past Tampa. I honestly thought they looked like the better team for much of the series. I thought this was going t9 be the year they finally won a 1st round series.

I couldn’t bring myself to root for Toronto though. I hate Tampa too. Wasn’t really rooting for them either. But living in Buffalo the rivalry among fan bases is definitely much stronger with Toronto. Their fans can be pretty obnoxious when they come to games in Buffalo.

Itll be interesting to see if Toronto makes any big changes. I actually don’t think they should. I think the team is really close. The series came down to 1 goal pretty much. But if they want to do something stupid I’m all for it! 😂

Did you see the Edmonton game? Oh man, that crowd was just INSANE! They were soo loud the entire game and especially the 3rd period. They were standing and yelling/cheering the entire period (and most of the game). Then they had a Huge crowd outside the arena too. I was happy for that fan base that Edmonton won. I was happy for mcdavid too. He doesn’t show his emotions that often but he sure did after he scored that 3rd period goal!

• Like (+1) 3

Glad Calgary won last night. I’m really excited to see the battle of alberta now.

Edmonton vs Calgary should be a great series!

What an unreal performance by Jake Oettinger. He almost single handedly stole that series foe Dallas.

Dallas and the NYR showing what a good goaltender can do for your team. I sure hope Kevyn Adams addressed Buffalo’s goaltending in a meaningful way this offseason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, T&C said:

I just witnessed/heard the worst rendition of the anthem in my life... Tampa/Panthers game. 

Btw... go Panthers.

If she wasn't a kid she would have been booed out of the building. Tonight as an Isles fan I will be cheering Go Canes Go. The Rags barely got by Pitt with their 3rd or 4th string goalie. I doubt they get by this round. Canes in 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.