Mario Addison to Texans

YoloinOhio

We won't miss him.

Judging by reaction, you honestly think Von Miller is not an upgrade over Addison. OK? We counldn't keep both and still develop our youth and they will learn way more from Von than from Addison or Hughes.  I'll say it again, we won't miss him.

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1

I predicted he wouldn’t make the Bills roster LAST year around this same time so I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised when I’d hear his name called for a sack or QB pressure. I was a year early but it’s definitely time to move on. Best of luck Mario! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

He must be getting big money to play there or surprised he wouldn't have signed with a contender for a lessor deal but shows where his priority is obviously at either way.

Since none of them are permanent, aren’t they all lessor deals technically?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

He must be getting big money to play there or surprised he wouldn't have signed with a contender for a lessor deal but shows where his priority is obviously at either way.

I don't know but I bet not as big as Bills over paid him. 

Congrats on the contract, but that's the worst destination in the league. Lovie probably really wanted him, but it's doubtful Lovie will see year 2 of his contract & who knows what that'll mean for Mario.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

We won't miss him.

How about best of luck Mario.. He came here and did his job, was a total professional. And as mentioned happened to lead us in sacks during his time here. Few injuries and we might actually miss him. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.