Terrel Bernard on GMFB this AM

19 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Definitely seems like a great young man and a good fit for the organization. Shouldn’t really expect anything less from the Bill’s FO.

I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t get those vibes from James Cook at all. So it’s not EVERY kid they bring in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

32 minutes ago, TOboy said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I don’t get those vibes from James Cook at all. So it’s not EVERY kid they bring in. 

Which part didn’t you like? When he said he “fell in love with the Bills”, or when he said he wanted to win a Super Bowl with the Bills?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

27 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Which part didn’t you like? When he said he “fell in love with the Bills”, or when he said he wanted to win a Super Bowl with the Bills?

To be honest, happy to hear he said that. 

Saw him draft night and then his interview the next morning. Didn’t come across interested or excited either time. My wife even asked if he was high. 

That said Bernard’s interviews were definitely impressive. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

16 minutes ago, TOboy said:

To be honest, happy to hear he said that. 

Saw him draft night and then his interview the next morning. Didn’t come across interested or excited either time. My wife even asked if he was high. 

That said Bernard’s interviews were definitely impressive. 

He explained his distraction when he got picked, he has a baby who as having a meltdown because of all the people cheering.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, chris heff said:

He explained his distraction when he got picked, he has a baby who as having a meltdown because of all the people cheering.

Ohh, that explains it. I remember catching that on Friday night. The first time they cut to him and his family it came off super awkward, almost seemed like James was annoyed or even pissed off with someone. Everyone around him was super quiet and it was like, huh, that’s awkward. But the next time they cut to him he was putting on the hat and the family was celebrating. I know there have been a lot of jokes about him looking stoned and he may very well be a Stoney Baloney, whatever that’s fine, or he might just be a real laid back kinda subdued person. Kinda reminded me of Gilmore, lol, both dudes just kinda stoic, I guess. Since he’s been drafted he’s been talking about how much he loved his visit with the Bills and how excited he was to hear how’d they’d utilize his skill set. Seems like a good kid all around, the scouting reports I saw on him said he’s super competitive and a good teammate that can get his team fired up. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TOboy said:

I can’t agree with you there. Bernard was a captain and big time team leader at Baylor. Not all these kids can be those type of individuals. I had no problem with Cook’s interviews save for the one draft night, which was understandable given the distractions later explained. He seems like a good young man who has his head screwed on straight. Love his desire to come in and help the team win it all and not afraid to say that. No red flags there IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TOboy said:

It's difficult being an introverted person in an extroverted rewarded world.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Terrel Bernard is officially a BILL and as such he has my full 100% support.

His name announced by Kyle will be a decent trivia question in a few years. .........Hey who was the player  announced in Las Vegas by KB........Terrel Bernard.

Who? haha

well we will all soon find out. He sounds great I hope his play on the field is up to Bills snuff.  GO BILLS!~!~!!! 

16 hours ago, chris heff said:

|Yeah he (James Cook) looked like a tired Father who has been up all night trying to take care of his child.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Probably that.  But if he was stoned on Friday night, that makes two of us.  

I'm a daily baker myself.. How does that work in todays NFL.. is it ok?

Craving Chocolate Chip GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.