So Who Will Not Be a Bill by September?

BillsfaninSB

Arabization can be trained to hold.  They will never take Haack over him.  

Crowder is bubbled after the draft.  Very possible he can make the team, but we normally hold onto 6-7.

It’s still accurate the likelihood beyond Haack, Ford is a likely casualty.  They’ve had enough time to evaluate and he never improved.  I can see Beane cutting his losses.  They will give Epenesa another year for depth on the line.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Airseven said:

Epenesa, Ford, and Phillips

Not Phillips!

Don't tease me by bringing back my favorite recent DT then just letting him go because "all he does is destroy the QB" at 340+ pounds!

Yeah he flattened Tom Brady like a pancake 3-4 times but did he tackle Fornette in the hole on 3rd and long? 

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 5/2/2022 at 1:10 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

You people on this crusade are going to be awfully disappointed when his 5th year option and long term extension get signed.   I can't wait

You people on a crusade to over use the word crusade must stop crusading. 

Don't understand the Crowder hate. Has 6 50+ catch seasons, most likely he will be starer in slot. If he is on the bubble Mckenzie should have been cut yesterday. 

I do think Shakir will get snaps also. 

On 5/2/2022 at 4:17 PM, First Round Bust said:

Elam replaces Wallace
Cook replaces Breida - Moss looking at sitting on gameday unless Motor not running

Terrell Bernard likely replaces Dodson or Andre Smith

OJ Howard likely replaces Sweeney ?  Sweeney to PS ?

Punt God replaces Haack

Nobody on current roster replaces Ford as yet...TBD

Shakir likely replaces Stevenson who if makes it thru cuts goes to the PS unless Isaiah get hurt

Rest of draft picks, UDFAs likely cut and placed on PS

A smart poster. Thanks. You get it and live in reality. 

• Like (+1) 1

Re: Terrell Bernard likely replaces Dodson or Andre Smith

I thought Bernard was the Milano backup/(down the line replacement).  Dodson and Smith are both bigger LB's and core special teamers (+250 snaps each last season).  With the departure of AJ Klein, there should be an open spot in the linebacker room on the 53 man.

On 5/2/2022 at 4:24 PM, BillsBlue said:

He's not worth the money, he has poor instincts, the kid we drafted is his replacement sooner than later bank on it, there's only so much money to go around

How much do you think he will get per year? His cost is the only reason he is allowed to leave.

4 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Re: Terrell Bernard likely replaces Dodson or Andre Smith

I thought Bernard was the Milano backup/(down the line replacement).  Dodson and Smith are both bigger LB's and core special teamers (+250 snaps each last season).  With the departure of AJ Klein, there should be an open spot in the linebacker room on the 53 man.

Beane implied that he was the backup to AJ Klein in video.  He said they loved what AJ Klein did but could not afford him.  

Personally I think he is much too light for that role and I can see why Bernard models himself after Milano since he is a smaller LB but will need to get a lot stronger,

On 5/2/2022 at 3:56 PM, BillsBlue said:

edmunds plz

Why? Edmunds does what Frazier/McD ask of him and should have been playing OLB, yet the kid never complains. Does he take the occasional bad angle? Sure, but what LB does not at times? Edmunds is not going anywhere and will be better with Von Miller next to him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.