New nickname for our guy Matt Araiza

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don't understand why it has to be the punter with Beane and McD.  Why can't the back-up QB do it like Romo and Reich used to?

It was said while back when that was discussed that the QB2 takes more time/reps with 2nd team or whatnot. Something along those lines.... but anyway

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don't understand why it has to be the punter with Beane and McD.  Why can't the back-up QB do it like Romo and Reich used to?

because with limited practice time allowed in the CBA and not carrying 3 qbs on game day the backup qb is running the second offense while the kicker/punter/long snapper practice  

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Seems with the limited practice times these days the qbs don't have the time to work with the LS and kicker to practice the holding.  I suppose a good ps qb could work on his own to get holding placement down first then try to get with the LS and kicker on their own time to work on it, but you'd have to have all 3 players willing to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Boomer! Yes I love that, gives respect to our boy Berman who always circled the wagons for our bills and it’s fun. So far that’s my vote for sure

update- depending on pronunciation of last name...perhaps "Air Raid or Raider" is a possibility as well...

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The dude is clutch. I say we call him "Matty Ice." I just thought of it. Kind of a stroke of genius, if I do say so myself.

This one might win a Super Bowl.

As to the nickname, Punt God seems too awesome not to stick.

• Like (+1) 1

I see that Araiza chose #19 (don’t like that number for a punter). What did McKenzie switch to?

Nvm: saw it in the other thread. #6 for McKenzie. 

Edited by JayBaller10