[Misleading Title]

StHustle

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Im only giving credence to this because it has both the season opener Thursday LA game and Thanksgiving Lions game as previously "leaked" by another poster.

Here is the full potentially "leaked" schedule:

(Excuse some of the corny team names...I didn't write this)

1069497494_Screenshot_20220501-1858532.thumb.png.ca486177e2a6759833b7aef5c99a6334.png

This is fake as hell. A Thursday night game before a bye week. So almost a 20 day layoff in between games? No way

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is fake as hell. A Thursday night game before a bye week. So almost a 20 day layoff in between games? No way

Never heard someone refer to 16 as "almost 20".  Tad bit hyperbolic?

He admits in the video that his list isn't an actual leak but that he thinks his list "will be close".  The OP list also doesn't match the video.  Can this be closed?

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, StHustle said:

Im only giving credence to this because it has both the season opener Thursday LA game and Thanksgiving Lions game as previously "leaked" by another poster.

Here is the full potentially "leaked" schedule:

(Excuse some of the corny team names...I didn't write this)

1069497494_Screenshot_20220501-1858532.thumb.png.ca486177e2a6759833b7aef5c99a6334.png

Who does this self-important wanker_celler-dweller in this video think he is?  Go upstairs and help your mom get the groceries out of the station wagon you d-bag.

Edited by SoMAn

Just to highlight what the video says compared to the schedule posted under it as there are differences:

Week One - at Chiefs (TNF)

Week Two - vs Patriots

Week Three - vs Packers (MNF)

Week Four - at Jets

Week Five - at Dolphins

Week Six - vs Titans

Week Seven - vs Steelers

Week Eight - at Rams (TNF)

Week Nine - Bye

Week Ten - at Bears

Week Eleven - at Bengals (SNF)

Week Twelve - vs Vikings

Week Thirteen - vs Dolphins

Week Fourteen - at Ravens

Week Fifteen - vs Browns (MNF)

Week Sixteen - at Patriots

Week Seventeen - at Cowboys

Week Eighteen - vs Jets

Firstly I cannot see why the NFL wouldn’t kick off the season with the Rams, especially with the Bills there as a tasty match up due to being one of the SB favourites/Von Miller links. Secondly three away games around the bye? O…K…

Why only funny nicknames for some teams, if this is real? Missed opportunity to call the Steelers 'Squealers'. Also, the correct name for the Jets is the Jests, not the Yets. 

That kind of error to me says this came from Russia and is a troll job. 

Don't schedule those vacation days quite yet, IMO.

20 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

NFL doesnt want Bills Mafia to take over LA for the super bowl celebration. 

Though if, for whatever reason, they don’t want to show The Bills on opening night they still have the 49ers in reserve, in a repeat of the Championship game from last season. I just can’t see them not scheduling the Rams to kick off the season.

• Simon locked this topic

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]