[Misleading Title]

StHustle

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well I believe we will actually start the season in LA against the Rams. I don’t believe the schedule is real. Pretty sure we can or have that many prime time games in the scheduling process right off the bat anyway. 

That seems to be the popular consensus.

But as you said, can a team have that many primetime games scheduled to begin the season?  I thought the max was 5, but perhaps that's just SNF and MNF?  Anyone know for sure?

9 minutes ago, The Dean said:

The Chargers and Chiefs is Amazon Prime's first Thursday night game---but that isn't the opener.

Still not sure I'm buying this as the real schedule. 

Your not The Dean for nothing, I don't think a team can be in that many PT games

11 minutes ago, The Dean said:

But as you said, can a team have that many primetime games scheduled to begin the season?  I thought the max was 5, but perhaps that's just SNF and MNF?  Anyone know for sure?

If this is correct, it looks like the new TV contract allows for a max of 7 prime times game. 

New TV Deals Raise Per-Team Primetime Game Max To 7 Per Season
https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/new-tv-deals-raise-per-team-primetime-game-max-to-7-per-season/

Edited by BradyGaga

This is laughably phony. NFL rules prohibit more than 5 primetime games, and no team in NFL history has ever had two 3 game road trips. Yet folks here are commenting like this is serious. No wonder there are so many wealthy people. Suckers born every second. C'mon, apply some common sense.   

20 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

I say fake can’t have that many prime time games from what I remember 

27 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Max prime time games that can scheduled is 5 per league rules. A sixth can be flexed but that wouldn’t be on the initial schedule.

28 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Isn't the max prime time games 6? Or 5?

46 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Not possible 

11 minutes ago, The Dean said:

10 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Your not The Dean for nothing, I don't think a team can be in that many PT games

6 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

This is laughably phony. NFL rules prohibit more than 5 primetime games, and no team in NFL history has ever had two 3 game road trips. Yet folks here are commenting like this is serious. No wonder there are so many wealthy people. Suckers born every second. C'mon, apply some common sense.   

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/new-tv-deals-raise-per-team-primetime-game-max-to-7-per-season/

"Part of the new deal allows for team to be scheduled for up to seven primetime games"

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ToBillsFan said:

Pittsburgh at home two years in a row? Is that even possible?

There's no way that's right.  Since the schedule's not predetermined I'll bet you a million dollars we play at Kansas City in the regular season in 2023 for the third straight year.  I just have a gut feeling on that one.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 3

Sorry I wasted precious minutes of my life watching that video. The schedule he “leaks” is completely different from the one the OP put under the video. Then he admits it’s not leaked at all, but his guesstimate of what the schedule will be. 👎

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

at Miami is in January?  Obvious fake, we always get stuck in Miami in September when it's freaking hot.

Doesn't it alternate every year?

We either play them in the heat away and the cold home or fall home and winter there. 

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Im only giving credence to this because it has both the season opener Thursday LA game and Thanksgiving Lions game as previously "leaked" by another poster.

Here is the full potentially "leaked" schedule:

(Excuse some of the corny team names...I didn't write this)

1069497494_Screenshot_20220501-1858532.thumb.png.ca486177e2a6759833b7aef5c99a6334.png

Is there an explanation why the video and the screencap do not match up? 

Those team nicknames suggest this was thought up by a 6 year old.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

What's good, Deano? What's good?

YE OLE did a little digging and found this on THE TWITTER... apparently the new TV deal increased the maximum number of primetime games to 7 per club. Not sure if this rule change is already in effect or not for 2022.

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons