[Misleading Title]

StHustle

Im only giving credence to this because it has both the season opener Thursday LA game and Thanksgiving Lions game as previously "leaked" by another poster.

Here is the full potentially "leaked" schedule:

(Excuse some of the corny team names...I didn't write this)

1069497494_Screenshot_20220501-1858532.thumb.png.ca486177e2a6759833b7aef5c99a6334.png

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Based on the video the guy says the opener will be Thursday night against the Chiefs. Not sure that’s happening unless they decide to schedule 2 opening games on that Thursday. But the image you showed would make what the video says incorrect. 

I stopped after that because the discrepancy tells me I can’t trust any of it. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Based on the video the guy says the opener will be Thursday night against the Chiefs. Not sure that’s happening unless they decide to schedule 2 opening games on that Thursday. But the image you showed would make what the video says incorrect. 

I stopped after that because the discrepancy tells me I can’t trust any of it. 

The Chargers and Chiefs is Amazon Prime's first Thursday night game---but that isn't the opener.

Still not sure I'm buying this as the real schedule. 

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

The Chargers and Chiefs is Amazon Prime's first Thursday night game---but that isn't the opener.

Still not sure I'm buying this as the real schedule. 

Well I believe we will actually start the season in LA against the Rams. I don’t believe the schedule is real. Pretty sure we can or have that many prime time games in the scheduling process right off the bat anyway.